Chapter 5

He was terrifying. I walked into the ensuite, raking it with my eyes. There was a shower, a bath, toilet, sink and even a wardrobe in this bathroom, it was massive. I checked the wardrobe, it contained various tuxedos, jeans and tops. Walking out into the bedroom, I checked the one there. It was full of women clothes. If this guy had a girlfriend, where was she? Then a thought crossed my mind, what if he killed her? I gulped. As I closed the door slowly, a note fell out. I picked it up and noticed my name in fancy writing on the front, opening it, I read it's contents. 

Rose.

These are yours. Wear the red dress,

Marco.

These are mine? I looked into the wardrobe. They were all my size. How long was he planning on keeping me here? Throwing the note on the bed, I pushed around the clothes inside, totally ignoring the beautiful red dress he requested of me. No way was he choosing what I wear as well, I didn't belong to that man.

After a quick shower, I grabbed a towel. Smelling it as I wrapped it around me. It smelled of aftershave and of him. As much as  I hated him, he did smell good. 

I just slipped my old dress back  on when he barged in.

"Right, come o-" He stopped, taking my appearance in. He now had another tuxedo on, he must have wardrobes in every room... unless he came in when I was in the shower. "Did you get my note?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Yes" I replied, smoothing down my hair. 

His jaw clenched. He walked to the wardrobe, pulled the red dress out and threw it on the bed next to me, crossing his arms. 

I looked from him to the dress and then back to him. "No".

His eyes flared. "Put the dress on. Your trying my patience, ragazza"

(girl)

I crossed my arms in response, stepping away from the bed.

"Put it on before I put it on you myself" He growled, eyes travelling down my body and then back to my face. He wore a wicked smirk. My heart rate quickened and I stood back, shocked.

"You wouldn't" I said, though I was unsure. He uncrossed his arms and I jumped. He laughed.

"Aw, are you scared, petalo?" He said, walking towards me menacingly.

I glared at him, positioned in a protective stance as he strode confidently my way. I backed against the wall as he buried his face into my neck and chuckled, placing both hands against the wall behind my head. "You should be, baby." He whispered, his teeth grazing my ear.

Everywhere he touched on my body was on fire. The sudden contact startled me. He turned from deadly to playful so quickly it was giving me whiplash.

He pulled back an inch from my face. My breathing was out of control. He smirked. "Mmm-hmm" He grabbed both of my arms and steered me to the bathroom, pushing me in with the dress. "Don't make me wait, petalo. Or I'm coming in." He shut the door.

I placed my hand over my chest, trying to get myself under control. Oh my gosh. Quickly, I stripped and slipped the red dress on, leaving the bathroom.