Chapter 14

He pushed the bedroom door open so forcefully that it hit the wall and bounced back as we entered. 

"Marco-" my voice trembled as he pulled me into the room with a firm hand on my elbow. Suddenly, he spun me around until he had a hand on each elbow and was towering over me. He still possessed the infuriated, icy expression as he pulled me against him. The breath was knocked out of me and I could feel the fear trickling down my spine, making me shudder. 

He leaned over me, making me arch my back. "What the hell did you think you were doing, petalo?" He spoke, his words whipped at me like icy rain.

"I-I well I had to get out of here, Marco" I tried to sound confident, but his furious stance and his closeness was throwing me off.

His eyes narrowed, "I'm not done with you, you can leave when I'm done."

This restored fire to my belly and I stood back up, bringing my face up to his until we were inches apart. "But when will that be!" I raised my voice.

"When I say-" He started but I cut him off, trying to pry my elbows from his iron grip.

"But thats not good enough, arancia!" I dug into my school years memories, trying to remember the word for man in italian, trying to play his game.

His jaw clenched. Releasing my elbows, he spun me around until my back was to him. Grasping both arms in a vice-like grip behind me, he pushed me against the wall using his body. "I won't take your insolence. You live under my rules, you are mine." His teeth grazed my ear before his lips found my neck. I bit my lip to silence any sound as he moved down across my collarbone. He let go of my arms and yanked my hips toward him. Spinning me around, he buried his face into my neck again, his lips whispered fire through my veins wherever they touched. His messy hair moved against my face as he plastered me to the wall. He moved his face up to mine, both of our breathing was out of control. His eyes were filled with dark lust as they flitted back and forth between mine. He moved his coarse hand up and cupped my cheek, moving his thumb down my jawline. 

Dark eyes met mine before he whispered, "Don't make me do what I want to do to you, Rose."

He stepped back before striding towards the door, stopping there and glancing back at me with a playful smile, "By the way, no points for your Italian. You called me an orange." He exited, leaving me a flustered, weak state behind him. 

I slid to the floor, putting my head in between my knees.

Holy hell.