Chapter 21

I took in the dress in the mirror, it was paired with black heels and dark makeup. My eyes were rimmed with what youtube had assured me was 'sexy, black, smokey eyes'. The dress hugged my body, it was a gorgeous design. Opening the bathroom door, I took a deep breath before stepping into the room. Marco was thoughtfully studying a bottle of some liquid, he had his usual immaculate tuxedo on. On the sound of the door opening, he stood and turned toward me. His lips parted as he drunk me in with slightly widened eyes. "Wow, Rose." I blushed and stared at my hands.

"I know I messed up the makeup but I don't have any practice with this kind of-" firm hands lifted my face up. His eyes held an unidentifiable emotion as they stared down into mine.

"Rosa, you look..." He paused and I braced myself for an insult before he shocked me, "irresistible." I felt my face, heating up as we fell into silence. 

"uh, alcohol," I stuttered, his eyebrows knitted together, confused. "Before we go down, alcohol."

Amusement morphed his face as he reached behind him and put a small glass in front of my face. "Shot?" 

I thanked him and threw the burning liquid down my dry throat, then another and two after that. "Woah, slow down." He laughed as I slammed yet another glass onto the dresser and wiped a hand across my mouth. 

"Lets just do this."

He chuckled, "Okay, but rules" he reached a hand in his jacket pocket before walking up to me and bending over, pulling my bare leg forward.

"What are you-" I stumbled, steadying myself by leaning a hand on his shoulders. He produced a gun with a harness from his pocket. 

Glancing up at me, he fell silent. Slipping a hand up my leg, my pulse went wild. His hand glided smoothly up my inner thigh. Where his fingers caressed, my skin burned and tingled pleasurably. Muscles in my lower stomach went weak as he moved up and up my bare skin. He stopped when he was a few inches from my underwear, which I had stolen from Allegra's stash in the bathroom drawers. His other hand secured the gun and its straps there, moving to my waist, he secured another strap around my hips. His hands lingered there, moving over the skin. I took the courage to look down at his face, he was biting his lip. I recognised the emotion I had seen earlier. Lust. It was so hot, I felt my heart pound against my ribcage and my breathing hitch.

A knock on the door made us both rise from our trance.  Marco stood up, keeping his eyes low as he called to the knocker. "Yes, coming."

He turned to me, his voice was a little hoarse as he spoke, "You can't leave my side, if its necessary for you to then I will call you 'petal', am I clear?" I nodded, "If you do, you stay close. I must be able to see you. At. All. Times." He emphasised the last words, staring into my eyes. "You listen and obey me, Rose." I just nodded, my head was kind of spinning as his words hummed next to me. I drank way too much. "Right, lets go." He took my hand, manoeuvring me towards the door. Walking in front he led me down a dark red corridor, it had no personality at all, there were no windows, paintings or decorations at all. He stopped outside a big oak door before hesitating and turning to me, "Are you ready?"

I sighed, not meeting his gaze. "No, lets do this."

The doors opened.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey, this one is quite a short chapter as I would like to start the next one with a better suited song and when I can think clearly as it is quite late.

I would LOVE to  hear what you guys think! Remember to vote/comment etc. I would appreciate it! You have been brilliant so far and we have got to 2K reads!!! Yesss!!!