Somewhere to remember us (Luke)

Authors Note: Shameless self-promotion lol, please read DEAR CALUM, it's obviously a Calum fan fiction, I got the inspiration from a one shot in this book actually, so make sure you check that out, and thanks to everyone who is still reading, commenting and voting on this book. Thank you even more to the people who've followed me, if you'd like a follow back...just ask, I don't bite :)

This is not my One Shot, credit to UghAshtonIrwin.Tumblr.Com, @_KerryWright on twitter. I just needed people to see this, it actually had me crying, so yeah!:)

Listen to the song on the side whilst reading :)

'Come in, the water's fine!' The blonde haired boy grinned at you. You were sat on the edge of the embankment, slightly dipping your toes into the cooling liquid.

'It's absolutely freezing, Luke.' You retorted, smiling slightly. You and your boyfriend had decided to go to a discreet pool of glinting water, hidden deep in the woods. Luke had soon stripped down and jumped into the water, you were more cautious.

'Y/N, come onnn' Luke whined before swimming over and gently wrapping his hands around both of your ankles.

'No. Luke, don't you dare' You warned, raising your eyebrows slightly as a mischievous smirk appeared on his face.

'Honestly Y/N, I have no idea what you're on about...' His grin grew wider and you braced yourself. Luke suddenly pulled your ankles and you were greeted by the icy water; it surrounded you until you felt the same hands that had introduced you into the pond, around your waist. Luke pulled you up out of the water and you wrapped your legs around his waist.

'I hate you. I really do.' You said, trying to keep a stern expression until the edges of your mouth started to tilt up and a smile ruined your severe exterior. Luke frowned.

'Really? I could've sworn that wasn't what you were shouting last night' he dwindled, an arrogant smirk plastered on his face. You lightly poked his cheek,

'Oh my god, shut up.' You laughed out before Luke started heavily walking towards the embankment. You unwound your legs and he carefully placed you on the ground.

'Y/N, I have to tell you something' His smile faltering slightly, his eyes turned to the ground and he started fidgeting with his hands.

'Go on then, spit it out Lukey.' You nervously giggled

'I-uh-Well. Us- You and me, I mean...' Luke sighed, 'Y/N, I think we should break up.'

Your smile dropped and you searched Luke's face for any signs of humour. This was surely a joke. When your eyes were only met with a blank stare you scowled.

'Are you being serious Luke?'

He nodded.

'Why now? Why here?' Your eyes widened 'Did you bring me here to just break up with me, is that what this is?'

Luke's eyes finally met yours, the corners of his mouth were downturned and his eyebrows knitted together.

'Y/N, no. That wasn't why I wanted to bring you here. I wanted you to have memories of us. I want this place to remind you of me, to remind you of us.'

'Luke, why the hell would I want to remember you?!'

'Please. Don't say that Y/N, don't say anything you'll regret' Luke begged, his eyes were pleading.

'ANYTHING I'LL REGRET? Luke, you've just fucking told me that you don't love me anymo-'

'I didn't say that, not in the slightest' Luke interjected