Small Bump (Calum)

I forgot who wrote this, shittt:/ 

You paced back and forth, holding the little white stick in your hands, waiting to look at it. Recently you’ve been feeling pretty sick, and you’ve been a little moody, plus to top it all off, your period was late. So you were just taking precautions, and took a few pregnancy tests, just to make sure. The first three all were positive, but it must have been a fluke, right? At least you thought so, and when you looked down and saw that little pink plus sign, you knew it.

You were pregnant, and the worst part of it all, you had no idea how to tell Calum. You let out a deep sign and threw the test away, walking out of the bathroom and sitting down on the edge of the couch in the living room. Luke was sitting at the other end of the couch, staring at the tv. You looked over at him, and then at the tv. “You know, Luke, the tv is much more entertaining when it’s on,” you said. Luke nodded, looking at you.

“I know that,” he muttered, turning towards you. “But what I don’t know is, why you you’ve been to the bathroom about four times in the past hour?” he said, raising an eyebrow. Your eyes widened and you bit your lip, turning away from him.

“No reason, can’t I pee?” you said, crossing your arms over your chest. Luke scooted closer to you.

“That’s not the reason, is it?” he leaned down to your ear. “It’s something else, huh?” he whispered, causing you to move away from him.

“Luke, what is the point in all this?”

“Well, (Y/N), you’re hiding something, and I’m dying to know,” Luke said, a small smile hidden behind his serious expression. You sighed and rolled your eyes, an annoyed look on your face.

“It’s none of your business though,” you said, looking back at him. The smile he was hiding spread across his lips.

“It may be none of my business,” he started, leaning back on the couch, crossing his arms under his head, closing his eyes, that smug grin still plastered to his face. “But, I already know what it is.” You scoffed, smacking his shoulder. ‘

“Bullshit, you know.”

“You’re pregnant, (Y/N), I’m not an idiot.” Your eyes widened again, and you got really nervous, beginning to play with your fingers.

“H-how did you know?” you asked quietly, looking around to see if anyone else was near. Luke looked at you and chuckled, shaking his head.

“No one’s home, don’t worry so much,” he said.

“Luke, how do you know?” you asked sternly, staring at him. Luke raised his eyebrows, and then smiled.

“I told you, I’m not an idiot, it was obvious from the start. You getting sick, the mood swings. Plus, you’ve gained a little weight, and that’s not really normal for you,” he replied, taking a deep breath. You looked at him, shocked. You had no idea he paid attention to you so much. “Yeah, I know, shocking, right? Well, you’re my best mate’s girlfriend, so of course I’m gonna know everything about you. I have to make sure you’re not going to hurt him.”

“But don’t you trust me?”

“Of course I do, but still. Calum’s my best mate, and I have to look out for him,” he said, smiling softly to himself. You nodded.

“You’re not going to tell him, right?” you asked, biting your lip. He shrugged.

“Are you going to tell him?”

“I’m not sure if I can…”

“Well you know you can’t hide it forever.”

“I know, Luke, I know.”

~

You and the boys were sitting in the living room that day, your fingers interlocked with Calum’s as you sat in his lap. Luke sat next to Calum, and kept taking glances at you, and you knew exactly why. He had told you to tell Calum the next time you saw him, but you were so nervous, you couldn’t say anything.

“So (Y/N),” Luke said, looking over at you. You shot him a look, but he ignored it. “You look nervous, something on your mind you wanna tell us?” You bit your lip, glaring at him. Calum looked at you.

“He’s right. You look like you have something to say,” he said, pressing a light kiss to your cheek.

“N-no, I’m good,” you responded, staring at Luke. He shook his head, smirking and looking away.

“Oh, Calum, by the way. (Y/N)’s pregnant.”

“What?!”

“Luke, what the hell?!” you yelled, leaning over and smacking the back of his head. Calum looked at you questioningly, Ashton and Michael staring at you. “I was going to tell you, I just didn’t know how. And this idiot let it ‘slip’ out,” you said, motioning to Luke, who sat smiling to himself, holding in a laugh.

“(Y/N), can we talk in my room?” Calum asked, sliding out from under you. You nodded and stood up, your fingers still intertwined with Calum’s as he pulled you with him to his room. Ashton and Michael looked over at Luke, he started laughing.

“You’re horrible,” Ashton said, a smiling growing on his face.

Calum sat down on his bed, you sitting next to him. He took your hands in his, playing with your fingers, looking into your eyes. “You know you can tell me anything. Did you think I would be upset?” he asked. You sighed, shrugging.

“I didn’t know what you would think,” you replied honestly. He smiled softly.

“I wish you would’ve told me, because, I’m really happy about this.”

“What? You’re happy? I mean, yeah, that’s good, but you’re in a band, and you’re just starting to become really popular. And we’re both still so young,” you said, looking at him worriedly. He rolled his eyes and smiled.

“Yeah we may be young, and yeah, I’m in a band, but I think we can really do this. Plus, what baby wouldn’t wanna see their dad live at a concert?” You laughed.

“Every baby,” you said, the both of you laughing. Calum let go of your hands and wrapped his arms around you, hugging you tightly. You hugged him back, stuffing your face into the crook of his neck.

“I love you,” he mumbled.

“I love you, too,” you muttered back, pressing a kiss to his neck.

“If the baby’s a boy we’re naming him Calum.” You pulled away laughing, pressing your lips to his.