Jason x reader- Heartbroken

(Y/n)'s POV
------------------
"I'm so tired" you say as you were walking from Jason's cabin. Piper and him just broke up because Jason found out Piper was cheating on him with a Apollo kid. " That little wench, I'll get her for this" I say to myself. I get to the (g/p) cabin and lay down on my bed. Then my little sister said I have a visitor. I get up and go to the door. Jason's here. " Jason, what did she do now?" I say with a concerned look on my face. " Nothing" says Jason with his puppy dog eyes that are bloodshot from crying. I walk up to him and hug him.
----------------------------------------------
Jason's POV
(Y/n) walks up to me and hugs me. I just needed comfort, and she was the only one that I come to. She guides me outside and I say " I need to show you something." I grab her waist and we fly up in the sky. I guide the winds to carry us to the tallest tree in the woods. We land on the highest branch. " (y/n), I wanted to kno---" she kissed me on the cheek and I lose my words. "What were you going to say Jase?" She says as she stares at the sunset.I gulp, trying to find the right words. " I was wondering if you wanted to be my... girlfriend." I say. " Jase, you're just in shock of losing Piper, I'm not good enough for you, you deserve bett--" I kiss her, on the lips. She was in shock, but she kissed back. I break out of the kiss and hug her. " Don't you ever think you're not good enough for something, you are beautiful, kind, funny, and perfect for me."I say to her in her ear. She sighs, why do you have to be so perfect?" She kisses me and wraps her arms around my neck. " Of course, Jase."(Y/n) then lays her head on my chest and I wrap my arms around her and we watch the sunset together. "I love you" I say. " I love you too." She says. Nothing could have been better.
----------------------------------------------
How was it? Please comment if you have suggestions!
Bye Demigods,
          Daughter of Athena