Leo x Reader- Daughter

Herro everyone!! Sorry I haven't wrote in a while, kind of sprained my knee and ya know... That. So enjoy!! This was brought to you by cierra_elizabeth !! So go thank her later! Byeeee
Your POV
Leo and I have been married for 2 years now, and we have a daughter that is 3 years old, her name is Bianca.
A/N Ikr the feels :(

~Time Skip Brought to you by Festus~

Leo and I had a long day taking care of Bianca. We were exhausted. So I change into flannel pajama pants and put on a sports bra and a tank top. And Leo only has shorts on...😏

We settle in to our bed when all of a sudden I hear little footsteps. " Mommy, can I sleep with you?"( imagine a 3 year old saying that :)) " Of course sweetie. Come here." I say as I pick her up and put her in between Leo and I. I kiss little Bianca's forehead. I look at Leo and see him pouting and he says " Can I get a kiss too?". I laugh and Bianca giggles too. I kiss Leo's soft lips and he grabs my neck to pull us closer. We pull away and Bianca stares in awe. " I love you Mommy and Daddy!!" Bianca says while kissing our foreheads. Leo and smile at our adorable child.

~Time Skip brought to you by Monster Donuts~

" Good Morning Beautiful"Leo says. He was making breakfast. " Good Morning Flame Boy" I say greeting my highly flammable husband. I hug him. Leo hugs back and says " Not only does our daughter have your eyes and smile (y/n), she also cuddles like you." He smiles. I snuggle my face into his back and smile.

Bianca runs into the kitchen and runs to hug my legs. I pick her up and kiss her cheeks. She stares at me with bright (e/c) eyes. " Leo at least she has your light brown hair!"  I say laughing. Leo puts our food on the table and smiles.

He hugs us both and twirls us. I kiss Leo and Bianca kisses his cheek. " I love you Leo" I say giggling. " Love ya too (y/n)" Leo responds. " We love you Bianca" I say smiling while Leo puts us down. " I love Mommy and Daddy too!!" Bianca says. I put her down and crouch down to her size, so does Leo.

We both kiss Bianca's smooth cheeks.

                            The End.

Hope you liked it!! Request I will try to make as many as I can!! Love y'all- Daughter of Athena