Nico x Reader- My Princess { Part 1}

Shadow_Wolf_Haylee here ya go! Hope you enjoy! This will be long so grab ur food, fluffy blanket, pillow, and strap urself down. ( this sounds accidentally sexual)😏 g/p/s = godly parent symbol
----------------------------------------------
No ones POV
===============
15 years ago~
A small fragile baby is  cradled by a beautiful woman with (h/l) (h/c). The baby starts to cry. " Shhh... ( y/n), don't cry" the woman says soothingly rubbing the baby's face gently with her thumbs. The gentle woman hears a noise at the nursery window. She walks over to the window. A woman with pointy ears and glistening blue skin. ' Damnit' The woman cradling the now sleeping baby thought. ' I knew this day would come but why now?' She thinks. " HELLO THERE, ARE YOU EXCITED? I'VE APPEARED!!" " Ahem, Karin, (y/n) is kind of sleeping.."  The non- fairy woman says quietly. " OH SORRY" The fairy yells again. " Shhhh!" (Y/n)'s mother says impatiently. " ok, what should little ( y/n)'s gift be?" Karin says. ' Please nothing horrible' (y/n)'s mother thinks. " Ooo, I've got it" Karin the fairy says." (Y/n)'s gift will be she must do whatever she's told"Karin says grinning. ' Great there's nothing I can do now'. (Y/n)'s mother thinks. " Let's test it out, Shall we." Karin says. " (y/n), wake up sweetheart" Karin says gently. (Y/n) opens her (e/c) eyes quickly. " Karin, please change the gift, people will manipulate her!" (Y/n)'s mother says pleadingly. " I'm sorry ( m/n moms name) but I can't take back the gift." Karin says.
~6 years later~
(Y/n)'s POV
" (y/n)... Please come see your mother" Father says gently. " Yes Daddy" I say between sobs. I walk towards mothers room and open the door slightly. " M-Mother?" I say quietly. " ( y/n)...come here sweetie" Mother croaks out. I walk over to her quickly because of my gift."Hold out your hand baby" Mother says. I hold out my hand. Mother places a silver necklace with a (g/p/s) charm on it." (y/n) I'm not going to last much longer... Keep this with you at all times..." Mother says breathing heavily. I take the necklace and put it around my neck. " The...n-necklace... will keep... you from harm...(y/n)..remember... I will always love you" Mother says with a smile on her face, before she breathed her last breath. I collapse and let the wave of grief wash over me....
~ present day~
I wake up. Go through my morning routine. Get dressed, brush hair, and finally make sure my necklace is still around my neck. " (y/n)! Come down your stepmother and stepsisters are arriving soon!" Marie, my handmaiden says. I run downstairs quickly due to my gift. I make it downstairs just as (s/m/n), (s/s/n), and (s/s/n) (stepmothers name and two stepsisters) make it to the door. My father greets them at the front door of our small, but cozy house. " (s/m/n),(s/s/n), and (s/s/n) this is my daughter,( y/n). " Father says proudly. " Hello there, may I take your bags?" I say politely. " Yes, now run along" They all say rudely. I glance at Father before grabbing there bags and running to the spare rooms due to the gift." Why are they rude to me?"I whisper to Marie." Some people are just born that way" Marie says glaring in the direction of the rude women. I go downstairs and Father pulls me aside. "(Y/n), I'm going away for a business trip and won't be back 'till 3 days. So please kind to our guests." He says. " Of course Father." I say, and I must follow his instructions due to my gift. I watch him as he rides to his destination. I sigh, waiting for the long week ahead.
~Time skip~
I've been so exhausted this whole week. ' Why do those women treat me like trash?' I think. 'I can't take this anymore'. I go to our stables, find (h/n)and ride into the city.
~Time Skip~
I find a stable to watch (h/n). I explore the city until I find the castle. I stare at it for a moment. Then move on.' Luckily I brought money.' I find a shop that was selling flowers and a group of homeless children outside it. I buy a bouquet of (f/f) (favorite flower). Then I buy food. I pass out a bunch of flowers and food to each child. I turn around and there's a group of people clapping for me. I hear people thanking me. " Please don't clap." I say flustered. I then see a young man with beautiful black hair staring at me. I blush after I stared in to his dark, but breathtaking black eyes.I walk away from the crowd, but then turn around and say " thank you". They all smile and go back to there lives. I walk around more and go to find a place to stay for a while. I go into the country part of the city and find a little cabin. I see if they will let me pay to stay here. They did. I put my stuff down in the room and go explore more. I grab my cloak and wrap it around my long (f/c) dress. I walk around a corner and there's the same handsome young man being chased by a group of crazy teenage girls. I see in the group were my stupid, rude stepsisters. The man ran into me,grabbed my hand ,and ran into the cabin I was staying in. He shuts the curtains and tells me to be quiet and I do it immediately. I got up and looked outside. " They passed" I said. " Thank Gods." He says breathing heavily. " Hey are you ok?" I ask worried. I lean down to his level on the floor and put my hand on his forehead. He had a slight fever. He blushed at my touch. And he was bleeding. " How did you get in that mess?" I giggle. " Oh, you know being the prince is hard sometimes." He says laughing. I back away. " Your highness! I'm sorry for touching you!" I say bowing. " Oh it's fine! You were just trying to help. And call me Nico." He said scratching the back of his neck. " Do you mind if I clean you up a little?" I say blushing, looking away from his dark beautiful eyes. " I don't mind" He said smirking a little. He had lipstick stains on his olive skin from his cheeks to his ripped pants. "Jeez those girls were psycho" I say. " I know! They were scaring me a little." I laugh at his comment. I go to the sink and grab a cloth and dampen it. I go back to Nico and start to clean the lipstick marks on his face. Once I'm done with that, I grab the hem of his shirt to clean his wounds. He grabs it from me and pulls it over his head. My heart beats faster and my blush darkens. " Jeez did they have knives with them?" I say staring at the wounds on his well built chest. " No this was their nails." He says giggling. I grab my skirt and rip off a piece of fabric. He also had wounds on his arms. I grab the fabric and wrap it around his wounds. " I can only clean your wounds, they most likely won't be infected. But you should take a shower. I'll wash your clothes" I say while pointing to the bathroom. " Ok, thank you." He says while walking towards the bathroom. "Hold on, I never got your name" He says curiously. " (y/n) (l/n) " I say politely. " Nico Di' Angelo" He says back grinning.
~Time Skip~
As Nico and I walk to the castle, we avoid any girls walking around calling for Nico. I got annoyed real quick. " Nico take my cloak." I say quickly. " But (y/n) it's cold, I don't want you to be cold just because of me!" He says genuinely kind. " Nico put it on!" I whisper yell. He giggles as I drape my cloak around him. We walk around a corner and I see my stepsisters. I grab Nico and pull him into an alley. I push him against the wall and tell him to stay still. My face was in his neck and I was blushing the whole time. The passed and I backed up. Nico saw this as an opportunity, he pushed me against the wall and said, " (y/n) thank you for helping me. I think I should repay you." I knew what was coming. He kissed me. It wasn't rough like I expected, it was gentle and sweet.....
----------------------------------------------
Cliffhanger! I'm almost like Rick Riordan!😆 There will be a part two. Thank you Shadow_Wolf_Haylee  for this amazing request! Love ya all! ❤️❤️
Rest Well, bye Demigods,
Daughter of Athena