Nico x Reader- My Princess {Part 2}

Ok sorry! I've been so busy!! But here's part 2 so please enjoy! 😅
Nico's POV
(Y/n) pushed me up against the wall and told me to be quiet. Her face in the crook of my neck, I felt as if I'd burst. She is beautiful, naturally unlike most of the girls in our kingdom that look so fake. With her (h/l) (h/c) hair and her sparkling (e/c) eyes. Her small reddish-pink lips, her soothing and calm voice. I just wanted to stand there forever. But things were cut short when she stepped back. I saw this as my chance, I spun around and pushed her against the wall and said, " (y/n) thank you for helping me. I think I should repay you." I say smirking. I kissed her, softer than she expected. I drew back and looked into her (e/c) orbs. (Y/n) had an adorable blush spread across her cheeks. " Oh shut up my princess" (y/n) says in a mocking tone. " Your Princess?" I say before wrapping my slender arms around her waist and kissing her once more. " We should get going" (y/n) says panting from lack of air. " Ok, my prince" I say teasingly while smiling. (Y/n) glares at me before giggling. We walk towards the castle, with me oblivious of what's coming.
Y/n's POV
We get to the castle and there is guards blocking us. " What is the meaning of this?! I am Nico Di' Angelo, Prince of (your city), where is my father?" Nico says angrily. " Your father is dead" Nico's uncle says with no emotion. " W-What?" Nico says collapsing to the floor with me hugging him. " I killed him" Nico's uncle says with an evil smirk on his face. " And now, I shall kill you" Nico's uncle says pulling out a dagger and getting ready to throw it. Luckily my father taught me how to use a sword, bow and arrow and a dagger and I always keep a dagger with me. I pull out my dagger and throw it at the evil-doers chest. It hit him right in the heart. I hug Nico tighter to show him I'm sorry. He accepts this and says " (y/n).... T-thank you" Nico says through sobs. All the guards around us are surprised by the sudden commotion and are glad that the evil uncle is taken cared of. I guide Nico outside, avoiding ever fangirl out there, and to the cabin I'm staying in, he lies on the bad and I lay on his chest. " Nico...I'm sorry" I say quietly speaking into his chest. " You were just trying to help, and thank you" Nico says with bloodshot eyes. I pull up to his face and trail little butterfly kisses along his jaw and neck. " Nico, I-I love you" I say looking down. He trails his hand up my back, over my shoulders and to my chin. I shiver from the sudden feeling and he makes me look at him. " (y/n), I love you too, you are the first and the last girl I will ever love, and I will never stop loving you." Nico says. I tear up at his words. Nico wipes away my tears and kisses my lips. " Nico, I don't have anyone to go home to, can I s-stay with you?" I ask politely. Nico flips me over and is on top of me. He then kisses my neck and I moan a little. He draws back." Of course, my Princess" Nico says and I giggle.
~ le time skip to 5 years from now~
" Nico Di' Angelo, do you take (y/n) (l/n)  as your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest  says. " I do" Nico says grinning. " (y/n) (l/n), do you take Nico Di' Angelo as your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest says again. " I do"  (y/n) says smiling. " You may now kiss the bride" the priest replies smiling. Nico grabs (y/n) gently around her waist and smashes his lips into hers. She grabs his face and they stand there in heaven for 30 seconds. Everyone starts clapping and whistling. " People of (your city), I present your king and queen! King Nico and Queen (y/n)! Everyone stands up and bows. The newlyweds stare into each other's eyes. They grab hands and walk down the aisle. They walk out of the church and hug each other. " I love you" "I love you too" were the only words shared.
~Time Skip 1 year from now~
" Nico, isn't (daughters name) beautiful?" (Y/n) asks her handsome husband. " Yes, just as beautiful as you" He replies smiling. " Nico, be quiet!" (Y/n) says playfully. (D/n) started to open her eyes. " Oi, (y/n), look she has your shining (e/c) eyes." Nico says kissing (y/n)'s neck. " And she has your soft black hair!" (Y/n) says giggling at Nico's sudden action. It's funny to think they met from (y/n) doing a kind deed and Nico running from crazed teenage girls.With their now perfect family, something they didn't have growing up. They lived happily ever after.

                               ~Fin~