Leo x Reader - Suprised

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while!! But please, enjoy the story! :)
(Y/n)'s POV
=========
I was by the shore and I was watching the sunset. I then felt a special someone wrap his arms around me, The One And Only, Leo Valdez. "Hi Leo" I giggled. "Hi Beautiful" Leo says and I blush at his comment. "So, what's up?" I say as turn around and pull him into me. " I have a surprise for you" Leo says in a creepy tone, but I didn't even notice. " Awww, Leo, you shouldn't have!" You say as adorable as you possibly could be. He then wraps a bandana around my eyes and pick me up bridal-style.
Leo's POV
=========
(Y/n), she is my light in the dark. She was there when no one else was, when I asked her to be my girlfriend, my whole world changed when she said yes. Now I do everything I can for her. But when she forgets her own birthday, I feel like I'm not there for her.- Back to reality- (y/n) wrapped her arms around my neck and brought her self up so her hair was in my face. " We are almost t----" I got cut off by a pair of soft lips. " Thank you Leo" said (y/n). She then put her head on my chest and pulled me closer. "  We're here!" I said with a happy smile on my face. I grab (y/n)'s hand and pulls her through the door. I see Percy, Annabeth, Frank, Hazel, Nico, Piper, Jason, and (y/n)'s (g/p). (Y/n) is going to love it.
(Y/n)'s POV
==========
I feel Leo starting to take off my blindfold. I then hear "SURPRISE!!! Happy Birthday (y/n)!!!" And I see all my friends and (g/p)? Who cares? " Awww, thank you guys so much!" I say. " It was Leo's idea, he came up with it." Annabeth says. I turn to look at Leo. He was trying to hide his blushing face. " Leo, come here" I say. And gave him a gentle, soft hug. " I love you Leo" I whisper in his ear. "Love you too,(y/n)" He whispers back. I let go of him and run to go hug each one of them, even (g/p). I hug Percy first, then Annabeth, then Frank gave me a death hug(lol), then Hazel, then Nico had a crimson blush on his pale face, then Piper, then Jason. But the best hug was from (g/p) I felt like I could be safe, but then I remembered, I'm safe with Leo and all my friends that I love, nothing can change that. (G/p) had to go, but after he/she left, we just listened to music and hung out. That's when Leo got down on one knee and said" (y/n), I love you more than anything" he pulled out a little silver box. " You are the most beautiful girl I've ever met, will you marry me?" I stand there shocked, but say " Yes, of course I will Leo!" Everyone clapped and congratulated us. I love Leo.
===========================
Hi Demigods, I'm so sorry I hadn't updated in a while! Please give me suggestions or ask me questions and I will try to answer.
Sayonara,
              Child of Athena