Nico X Reader- Dirty Lovin'// SMUT

Ok I know the picture has nothing to do with this story but I thought it was effing hilarious so I put it in here. Ok enjoy byyyee
Btw this is for EmilyRenee432 I hope you enjoy this and if it's good, go thank her for the recommendation! Byyye 
Y/N's POV
Nico and I have been dating for over 2 years now and I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend. We have done it before it's just we haven't done it in a while and I need some relief. Tonight will be the night.
Nico's POV
Y/N looks so hot. If we weren't at the campfire right now( which she forced me to go to), I would take her right now. Y/N and I were sitting next to each other under a blanket, watching the night sky. I get a surge of confidence. I put my hand on her inner thigh. She looks at me and smiles. 'She is so innocent' I think. ( Not in ur POV ;)) I find the waistband of her leggings and slip my hand inside. She shivers under my touch. I bring my hand lower to find her already soaked core. I rub my finger over her clothed core. "Neeks" She growls lowly. She lets out a silent whimper. I moved her underwear to the side and stuck a finger in her. She quietly moans. Y/N grabs my hand and pulls it out of her. She gasps. She then fake coughs and walks up to Chiron. " Chiron, I don't feel that well can I go to my cabin to lay down?", Y/N asks. " Go ahead Y/N" Chiron answers and turns away. Y/N watches carefully then pulls me to my cabin since I'm the only one in there. She locks the door. Y/N grabs my jacket and pulls it off me. She then pushes me down on my bed. She slams her lips on mine, I smirk at her sudden actions. Y/N unbuttons my blank skinny jeans and slides them off me. I grab the hem of her red shirt and rip it off her. Her exposed F/C clad chest bouncing from the sudden action. I reach around her, without breaking the kiss, and unclip her bra. Her breasts bounce once they are freed from the bra. This adds on to my growing erection.
Y/N's POV
Finally, we can have some time alone. I see Nico's erection peeking out of his boxers. I smirk seeing him this aroused by me. I pull down his boxers. His member slaps his abdomen, he grunts. I start pumping his member. Nico starts to moan. " Ugh, Y-y/n" Nico says low and huskily. I lick his member to get a reaction out of him. Nico bucks his hips but I hold him down. I start to suck on him harder. " Y-Y/N" Nico exclaims. He twitches in my mouth then I know he's close. He comes in my mouth and I swallow all of it. Nico looks at me with lust filled eyes while panting. I slowly kiss him from his lower abdomen to his collarbone. " Your turn" Nico says seductively. He flips us over and nips at my neck while massaging my breasts. I moan as his cold hands touch my sensitive breasts. He sucks at my neck hard enough that I'm sure there is going to be a mark. He kisses my collarbone to the middle of my breasts. He then starts to suck on my breast, while massaging the other. He stops massaging and I whimper from the loss of contact. What I hadn't realized is that his other hand was going to my leggings. He grabs the waistband of my leggings and pulls them off my body. He sees my F/C lacy underwear and smirks. " Sexy, Y/N, you are so effing sexy." Nico says. I can feel myself getting wetter by the second. In a flash, my panties were on the floor. Nico goes down to my core and licks up it. I squirm, needing more friction. Nico then kisses my clit. "Ohh, Nico" I moan out. He then puts his tongue in my wet core. " Ughhh, Nnniccoooo" I groan. He starts to thrust his tongue in and out of me, I buck my hips but Nico's hand restrains me. I feel a tight knot forming in my stomach, telling me I'm close. " N-Nico, im gon-na,mmmm" I say as I release. Nico cleans me out. " Tastes so good" Nico says grinning. " Oh, shut up" I say blushing. Nico smirks. Nico crawls up my body, reaches to his bedside table, grabs a condom, rolls it on himself, and lines himself up with me. " You ready babe?" Nico asks kindly. " I've come this far, I'm not backing out now." I say smiling. Nico enters me and it feels so damn good. He starts to thrust into me. " Mmm, Nico, F-Faster" I moan. Nico obliges. His thrusts become so fast it feels like an inhuman speed. " OHH, NICOO" I scream. " Don't hold back, let everyone know who makes you feel this good" Nico says while pounding into me. I feel the knot starting to form again. " N-NICO IM G-GONNA" I yell. " Me too baby" Nico says. I feel him twitch inside me. Oohhhh" I moan as I release. Nico comes in the condom. "Y/N, mmm" Nico moans. He pulls out, takes off the condom, puts it in the trash and lays on top of me. " I love you Neeks" I say playing with his dark hair. " Love you too Y/N" He says grinning into my chest. He rolls off me and I curl up against his chest. He grabs the covers on his bed and covers us. We both doze off in to our perfect slumber.