Nico x Reader-Demons

Your wish is heard loud and clear-
Noragami reference, dun judge
Elisabethwood2003  this is for u, u beautiful demigod, this is a song fic, so,please enjoy,
----------------------------------------------
Nico's POV
===========
When the days are cold and the cards all fold and the saints we see are all made of gold.
When your dreams all fail and the ones we hail are the worst of all, and the bloods run stale.
It was a cold winter night and I was walking back from dinner to the Hades Cabin, when (y/n) runs up to me and hugs me. "Hey Neeks" (y/n) says. " (y/n), please leave me alone..." I say in a grumpy tone, it came out the wrong way. "...ok..." ( y/n) says with her head hung low. I just rejected the beautiful girl I love, is something wrong with me?
I wanna hide the truth, I want to shelter you, but with the beast inside there's nowhere we can hide.
No matter what we breed we still are made of greed, this is my kingdom come, this is my kingdom come.
I run to the Hades cabin in shame. My inner anger got the best of me. I go in the bathroom and start crying. ' I am a terrible person' I think. ' Am I even a
person? I might be a demon' I think.
I take of my shirt and look at my scars. "I've caused a lot more pain than I've felt" i say through sobs.
When you feel my heat look into my eyes, it's where demons hide, it's where my demons hide.
Don't get too close, it's dark inside, it's where my demons hide, it's where my demons hide.
I hear the door open and little foots steps as light as a mouse's. " Nico, Nico are you in here?" (Y/n). (Y/n) walks in the bathroom. "Nico, I've been looking..." (Y/n) trails off. " What are you doing here?" I snap back at her. " I felt bad for what I did so I came to apologize, I guess you don't care." She says with her head down again. " I'll go..." She says.
When the curtains fall and the last of all, when the lights fade and the sinners crawl.
So they dug your grave at the masquerade, will come calling out at the mess you made.
Don't want to let you down but i am hell-bound, though this is all for you
Don't want to hide the truth.
No matter what we breed, we still are made of greed, this is my kingdom come, this is my kingdom come.
In one swift motion, I grab her wrist and pull her into me. " I'm sorry...my demons got the best of me... I've made myself forget the human touch.... I've been a little too independent, I'm sorry" I say in a small voice with my head hung on her shoulder.
When you feel my heat look into my eyes, it's where my demons hide it's where my demons hide.
Don't get too close, it's dark inside, it's where my demons hide, it's where my demons hide.
They say it's what you make, I say it's up to fate, it's woven in my soul, I need to let you go.
Your eyes they shine so bright, I want to save that light, I can't escape this now, unless you show me how.
I feel her hand run down my back with a soft and gentle hand. " we all need some love now and then" (y/n) says in my ear, then with her beautiful soft pink lips kiss mine. She pushes me against the wall and kisses me again. " You need anything, you tell me" she says. And kisses my neck, then my lips again. " y-y/n....will you...be my g-girlfriend?" I ask. " Neeks, I be been waiting for that question, my answer is yes" and with that she kisses me again, way better than the first. I've finally met someone who can control my demons.
When you feel my heat, look into my eyes, it's where my demons hide, it's where my demons hide.
Don't get too close, it's dark inside, it's where my demons hide, it's where my demons hide.
----------------------------------------------
Hey Demigods, hope ya liked it! This one was really fun! Please be safe from monsters out there.
Sincerely,
Daughter of Athena