Percy x reader - Walks in on you

I have only stayed at CHB for about 3 months now and I still feel welcomed. All my friends, Annabeth, Piper, Nico, Hazel, Frank, Leo, and Jason are awesome! But my best friend (and crush) is Percy. He was the one person that rescued me from the empousai. I just had target practice, sword practice, and I climbed the rock wall and I was exhausted. So I decided to take a shower. I walk past my cabin pick up my towels, I walk over to the showers rinse off, then use the passage ways Leo made to not walk naked in front of the whole camp. I get to my cabin, peek inside to see if anyone was in there, no one, thank gods, I go inside and put on my underwear and bra. I then see someone walk in. It's Percy. I scream " What the Hades Percy!?!?". He then realizes I'm only in my underwear. His face turns a deep Crimson, I'm guessing that's what my face looks like too.He says" (y/n)?" "Yes, now get out!"I say as i try to push him out, he's too strong. He grabs me by the waist,picks me up, locks the door and puts me in my bed. I scramble to find my shirt and jeans. I guess he didn't like that, he pins me to the bed by my wrists. "This is against the rules, we can't be in here alone." I say. " Do I look like I care?" says Percy with his mouth right next to my ear. I shiver and he smiles. I somehow slip out of his grip and pin him down. I grab my shirt and sit on top of him. " I'm guessing you like me?" I say. " Maybe I do" says Percy. He extends his neck and kisses me. I was surprised at first but I kissed back. "(Y/n), will be my girlfriend?" I grind my hips on his and lay my head on his chest." Of course Seaweed Brain." I say. " I love you" and I kiss him. He hugs me and I try and grab my jeans but he doesn't let me. So we were just laying on the bed and I had no pants on. So romantic.
----------------------------------------------
How was it? This was definitely my favorite writing. Share and comment.
Bye demigods,
                Daughter of Athena