Leo x Reader- Wounded

Sorry I haven't written in a while! Hope u enjoy! ~ ( I'm sorry but u r a child of Apollo)
(Y/N)'s POV
I was singing my favorite song as I walked through the forest. Then I see a flaming flash of light fly into a clump of trees. I ready my (w/o/c), and run to that part of the forest.

~le time skip~

I make it to the fireball and I realize it wasn't a catapult the Ares cabin shot off. It was Valdez, Leo Valdez, my best friend that I thought had died. He's bleeding in several places and has deep cuts alongside his legs. His flame went out and I ran to him. " Leo! Are you ok? Speak to me! Please! " I say. I run my hand over his handsome face. I take him in my lap and kiss his forehead. I put his arm over my shoulders and carry him to the clinic.
~ le time skip again~
"Good thing I'm a child of Apollo" I exclaim while looking at Leo's wounds. I start to undress him while blushing the whole time. If someone walked in on us I would die. I think. He was only in his boxers and I call (sisters name) ( if you don't have a sister just make one up) and make her go get Leo new clothes and burn the old ones. He has poison in his wounds and I grab some herbs that Apollo gave me and blessed. " Ok, Leo can you hear me?" I ask. " Yeah, (y/n) I can hear you." Leo croaks out. I smile a little. " Ok, this is going to hurt like Hades, just bear it please." I say. He nods. I mash up the herbs and put the paste on a paint brush ( don't judge it was the only thing I could think of) I put it in his wound and Leo screams. I couldn't think of anything to help him, so I kissed him. Long but gently. That definitely helped him. I broke away gasping because even demigods needed oxygen. I move to the other wound and Leo screams so loud I thought my ears would bleed. I kissed him again. This time he grabs my head and pulls me closer. " I love you Leo, I always have, I thought you died and I couldn't bear it." I said against his neck, I started to cry. " Baby" I gasped at his comment. " You are perfect and to see you cry... I'm sorry I hurt you. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked with his signature grin. " Of course" I squeak between sobs. I wipe away my tears. I grab a wet towel and wash the blood from his chest. I let the herbs sit in the wound then get water and wash it out. Leo was gritting his teeth in pain. I kiss his neck just to tease him. I then go to the other wound and do the same thing. This time I kiss his chest. I put bandages around this legs and grab the shirt and shorts ( sisters name ) grabbed for Leo and gave them to him. " Go get cleaned up", I say pointing to the shower in the infirmary ( I don't care if there's not a shower in the infirmary). " Ok, babe" he says as he kisses my collar bone then my neck and finally my lips.
~time skip~
Leo walks out with just a towel around his waist. " Ok, Leo, please put clothes on!" I exclaim. " Why should I?" Leo says smirking. I turn around and he wraps his arms around me from behind. He kisses my neck and just holds me. I get out of his grip grab his shirt and put it on him. " Go put some pants on!!" I yell. He chuckles and goes back to the bathroom. He comes out again. He lays down on a bed and I lay down with him. " I love you Leo" I say. " Love ya too babe." He says back. I kiss him and we stay like that for what felt like years. We break apart. And I put my head on his chest and we fall asleep.

----------------------------------------------
The story stopped at exactly 700 words. Sorry I haven't updated in a while hope you like this! Bye demigods.
Sincerely, Child of Athena