Nico x Reader- Jealousy

~Im so sorry I haven't updated in a while, being busy sucks, but anyway on with the story!~  I'm sorry but please be a child of Hephaestus! Thanks!
Reader's POV
I was walking over to Leo's cabin. Then I see Nico staring at me from afar. Weird I thought. I made it to the Hephaestus cabin and Leo greeted me. " Heyyyy (y/n)!! How's it going?" Leo asked. " Hi Leo, I'm great, you?" I ask. " Well I'm as FABULOUS as ever so" Leo says and I giggle.
Nico's POV
What does (y/n) see in that flameball?!?! She's too good for him! As soon as (y/n) walked in the cabin I run and look in the windows. HE MADE HER LAUGH!! THATS IT!! I was about to storm in there but I heard a familiar voice. "Nico,what do you think you are doing?" Crap, it's Hazel. " Um, nothing, I'm doing nothing" I gulp. " Is that so?" She says with a do-you-think-I'm-stupid-face. " Nico? What are you doing here?" Asks (y/n) as she walks out of the cabin. "Um, I wanted to talk." I say. " Whydoyouhangoutwiththisplayerhegosfromgirltogirl!!!" I say very fast. Great, (y/n) looks in awe. I'm a idiot." Wait, were you jealous?!?!" (Y/n) asks. "N-No, I'm not!" I say. "Oh my gods, you were! You're blushing!" (Y/n) says while laughing. Great, she makes fun of me now. " It's j-just...(y/n)....I..like y-you" I stutter out. " Aww, Nico, I like you too, but Leo...he's my brother." She says in giggles. I look at her like you-are-kidding-me-right. She just laughs and kisses me on the lips, my crush, the beautiful (y/n), just kissed me. I swear to Zeus, this better not be a dream. I snake my arm around her waist and she puts her arm around my neck. We stood there like nothing else mattered. We pull away and (y/n) hugs me and says. " Love ya Neeks!"
" Love you too (y/n). I say. My life is perfect.
----------------------------------------------
Ok, how was it? Again so sorry I couldn't update!! Please give me suggestions!! I will take them!! Thanks demigods~
                Daughter of Athena😃