Percy X Reader- Percy Jackson! Gryffindor!

Ok Herro everyone! IM SO SORRY I HAVENT WROTE IN A MILLION YEARS!!!😭😭 Scold me all you want!! Just pls enjoy! Requested by: Cool_kid22
~ Daughter of Athena~
Y/n's POV
My name is Y/N L/N and I am able to jump into any book or story I wish. Sometimes it's great! And sometimes it's a burden. But my favorite place is going into the world of Percy Jackson and The Olympians. And I've become great friends with the famous Percy, himself. I even want to be more than friends. But I know, that a fictional character can't be in a relationship with a person from the real world. That's what sucks be a story jumper.
~Back to Reality~
"Y/N? Y/N... Y/N!!" Percy says impatiently. " H-huh, oh, sorry Perce" I say blushing. " It's ok, but, what were you thinking about?" Percy asks. " O-oh, n-nothing." I say looking down, fiddling with my H/L hair. "Y/N, we've been friends for...6-- no 7 years now. I know when you're nervous." Percy says putting his arm around my shoulder and pulling me into his chest. I blush even darker. " Ok, I'll t-tell you... P-Percy, would you like to story jump with m-me?" I ask quickly. Percy is the only one that knows about my power(besides Harry Potter). " Y/N? ARE YOU KIDDING ME ID LOV----"Percy practically screams, before I cut him off with me kissing his cheek. "I knew you would." I say smiling innocently. Percy blushes. " I have a story in mind, grab my hand." I say grabbing Percy's slightly bigger hand than mine. I start running and Percy stays at the same pace as me. I trust my instincts and shout "HARRY POTTER" all of a sudden we are in my old friend, Harry Potter's dorm room. " Harry!!" I say as I run up to my friend and jump and hug him. "Y/N?    Y/N! How've ye've been? I haven't seen you in a while." Harry says giggling at my sudden action. "Ahem" Percy coughs. " Oh sorry Perce, Harry, this is Percy Jackson, the child of Poseidon , I've told you about his books, and Percy, this is Harry Potter, the boy who lived, I've also told you about his books." I say smiling at the two males. " Percy, very nice to finally meet you." Harry says politely at Percy holding out a hand in greeting. " Nice to meet you too." Percy says accepting the kind gesture.  " Ok, now that you two know each other, Harry we're planning on staying for a couple of days. Could you lead us to Dumbledore's office? I'd like to say hi to the headmaster." I say smiling.  " Sure, but he might ask you to be in a house just to keep a low profile." Harry says. " That's fine" I say looking at Percy, silently asking for his approval. He just nods and smiles. " Ok, off to see Dumbledore." Harry says.
-Time Skip Brought To You By Buckbeaks Arse- (A/N this takes place before Dumbledore's death) :'(
" Aye Y/N! How've you've been darling?" Dumbledore asks kindly. " Quite fine, what about you Headmaster?" I ask. " Oh you know, the usual Dementor and psycho escaping Azkaban." He says smiling. I laugh a little and look at Percy. He stares at me confused. I give him a silent just-go-with-it-I'll-explain-later look. Percy smiles and nods. " Ok, Y/N you know the drill, please just choose a house and take Mr..." Dumbledore stops. " Oh, sorry about that, Dumbledore this is Percy Jackson, and Percy, this is the Headmaster of Hogwarts, school of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Dumbledore." I say proudly. " Nice to meet you sir" Percy says. " You too young man." Dumbledore replied impressed with Percy's manners. " Ok, I think Percy would be a Gryffindor!" I say with excitement. ' Ok, I should probably stay with Percy instead of going into ( your Hogwarts house).'
A/N: (if you are in Gryffindor already just skip that sentence above this.)
"Ok shall we get going Y/N and Mr. Jackson?" Harry asks. " Yep Harry" I say back smiling. Percy glares at Harry and I don't understand. I just shrug it off.
~ Time Skip brought to you by Scabbers~
" So Percy, you are really cute do you want to go on a date?" Says a group of really desperate girls. ( No Offense Percy 😅) " U-um, sorry but no, I real--" I cut him off by saying and grabbing his arm. " So sorry girls, but this ones taken." Percy silently says thank you. I kiss his cheek and he blushes. *whisper* " Oh my gosh, That cute guy is dating Y/N, the most famous witch in Hogwarts?" " Geez she doesn't deserve him, he is too hot for her." *whisper* " Ahem, excuse me?" Hermione says. " Why are you being rude to my best friend?" She snaps. " O-oh, s-sorry, w-we d-didn't k-know" The 2 gossiping girls say and run away. " HERMIONE!!!" I scream and pull Percy with me. "Y/N!!!!!!" Hermione screams back. We run up to each other and hug each other. " Who is this?" Hermione asks. " Hermione, Percy, Percy, Hermione" I say quickly. " Ok, I think Percy is tired, I should take him to the dorms" I say. Before we leave I whisper to Hermione " I'm not dating him, and owl me at lunch tomorrow about you and Ron" I say smirking. Hermione blushes and I run up to the dorms.
~Time Skip~
I run to the girl dorms and make it to a room that's by itself. " Ok Percy, we are probably going to stay for a couple of days so we need to make sure no one knows you are in here with me, I'm sure Dumbledore is fine with it but...you know." I trail off. Percy nods and smiles. " Ok, hold on for a sec", I grab my wand and summon some of Percy's clothes from camp. " There you go." I say proudly. " You can have the bed, I'll sleep on the couch" I say. And then Percy grabs me and pulls me onto the bed with him. "P-Percy we c------" he cuts me off. " just be quiet, and just lay here with me, I'm not letting you sleep on the couch, you are sleeping with me" he says with certainty and I know I can't argue. "Fine, Colloportus" I say using my wand to lock the door. We fall asleep with me in Percy's arms.
~Time Skip to about 5 days brought to you by Fluffy's 3 heads~
"Percy, Percy, I can't take us back to Camp Halfblood" I say while sobbing. " Y/N, it's ok, we can figure it out somehow." Percy says trying to calm me down but I know he is worried too. " I have an idea, let's go up to Dumbledore's office" I say.
~ Time Skip~
" Headmaster we need to get back to Percy's book." I say wiping my eyes from the tears. " Ok, Y/N please don't cry" Dumbledore says. "I can help you, you just have to use your wand and say what book you need to go to, but first let me see your wand" he says. I hand him my wand.
A/N: there is no spell for this so I'm making one up.
" Boctecio" Dumbledore says. " There you go it should work now." Dumbledore says. " Ok thank you so much Headmaster." I say. I grab Percy's hand and kiss his cheek. "PERCY JACKSON AND THE OLYMPIANS" I yell and run. When we stop running we are in Percy's book. Percy looks around. Smiling, he picks me up, twirls me around, and finally kisses me. Not on the cheek, a regular, special kiss. " Y/N, I've been wanting to do that for 7 years." He says smiling. I blush and kiss him again. " Will you be my girlfriend?"  He asks. I nod and kiss him again. We stand there, in each other's arms, not wanting to leave again.