Percy x Reader- Pool Party

Ok this was a request from MaliaPrinceGrayson. And I thought this was great so thank her! And please enjoy!
(Y/n)'s POV
Ever since the war against the giants and Gaea, every summer, we would have a pool party to celebrate our success. And my friends were making me go ( I'm very self conscious). I have a huge crush on that certain son of Poseidon, Percy Jackson. My friends new about it too. They were trying to make me wear crazy, over showing, and very revealing bikinis just trying to get Percy to notice me. The thing is, Percy and I are actually great friends, and I was probably going to confess, I just don't want this to ruin our friendship.
Percy's POV
The pool party is coming up and I can't wait! But I really can't wait for (y/n) in a bathing suit.😏 (frisky Percy) I've liked her for a while, when she thought that peace was better than fighting against Camp Jupiter. Even though, she still kicked Octavian's ass. And being a child of Apollo, damn, she is good at using a sword. Her (h/l) (h/c) hair blowing in the wind. Her (e/c) eyes fierce and direct. I had to stop and stare for a sec because, damn, I wanted her to be my girl.
~Time Skip 3 hours~
(Y/n)'s POV
I was in the Apollo cabin and I was getting ready. I was only wearing a blue tie-dye bikini. (See picture above)
And I'm wearing a black over-sized t-shirt as a cover up ( the t-shirts from Will). As we walk to the pool when I see Percy running away from Mrs.O'Leary, but then I realize that they are running straight for me. Percy is a foot away from me and Mrs. O'Leary is right behind him. I push Percy out of the way and Mrs. O'Leary jumps on me. Mrs. O'Leary must of been mad because she ripped off my cover and then realized it's not Percy. She whimpers as if she was apologizing. I then realize that my bikini strap came undone and when I stood up it fell off. Percy stands up and blushed. I look down and try to cover my chest. Before I could, Percy pulls me into his chest, covering mine. He then takes me to the Posiedon cabin and pushes me into the bathroom, I lock the door and he says " get fixed up, the party's going to start in a couple of minutes". I comeback out and Percy still has a light blush along his cheeks and looks away. " Shall we go?" I ask giggling with a dark blush on my face. We walk to the pool finally and I jump in. Percy right behind me. Percy grabs my waist and pulls me against him. He creates a bubble so I could breath and he says," (y/n) I love you, you are beautiful in every single way, and you are my sunshine(no pun intended)." "Percy, I feel the same way completely, I wish I would have told you earlier" I say smiling. His arms are around my waist and I didn't realize that his sneaky hands undid my bikini top. It slid down my body and before I could react he grabbed my face and smashed his lips into mine. Chest against chest, lips against lips, and skin against skin. I would pay anything to have time stand still.
The End.