Frank x reader - Tricks

Guys, I AM SO FREAKING SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SO LONG!!! Hope u like the story (w/o/c)= weapon of choice~
(Y/N)'s POV-
I take a run around camp before anyone was up. I get to Zeus's Fist and take a seat to catch my breath. I then hear a rustle in the bushes and I pull out my (w/o/c), my heart pounding, there shouldn't be an attack this early in the morning. Then a tiny black and white kitten prances out of the bushes. I squeal like a fangirl about the adorable cat. I put away my (w/o/c), picked up the cat and walked back to camp, cradling the precious baby.
Time lapse~
I get to (g/p) cabin and place the kitten in my bed, take a shower, and get dressed." It's like 4:00 so I'll go to sleep" I murmur to myself. I pull the sleeping kitten to my chest and fall asleep.
Time lapse to 6:00~
I wake up to heavy breathing on my chest. I look down... "FRANK?!" I scream. He opens his sleepy eyes slowly. " Huh?" He says. He then realizes where his face is. His adorable face turns crimson red. " (y/n) I'm so sorry! Piper made me do this! I was going to tell you, but I got carried away..." He says while trying to get up. I use my slim arms, wrap them around Frank's neck and pull his lips to meet mine. He gives into the kiss and wraps his strong, protective arms around my waist. " Next time, just tell me" I say while smirking into another kiss. " Promise, (l/n)" he says. " Love ya Zhang" I say while kissing his nose.
Hope you guys liked it! See ye later!
Sincerely,
                  Daughter of Athena