01

Being able to go to bed with the one who puts a smile on your face, the one you can't live without, someone you can count on, your best friend your partner in crime... a husband.

I love my husband Aubrey with all my heart I couldn't imagine life without him.

Lately things have been changing between us. He is starting to become distant and his attitude had changed completely

Late at night he'll just walk out and leave and won't come back until the morning or for a few days. I asked him about it and he stopped but then it became a cycle and it was starting to affect our relationship.

Once he came home so drunk he was knocking thing over and yelling that I had to have his friends come get him so he wouldn't do something stupid he would regret.

Through all the stuff Aubrey put me through I should leave but I'm willing to give him another chance because that's what love does to you.

Don't get me wrong it wasn't always like this. When we first met he was charming and won my heart just like that.

I knew Aubrey before the fame and all that. We were dating for a while and one night ended up in me looking at a positive pregnancy test.

My parents gave me hell for being pregnant and they kicked me out.

With no where to go Aubrey let me move in to his apartment. We were both scared and young we didn't know what to do.

Of course giving her up wasn't an option so we grew up quick and  got into parent mode.

We were both madly in love and with a baby on the way we decided to get married.

Everything was all good until he blew up in the music industry and with all the partying going on he was rarely home.

I basically raised India on my own Aubrey missed so much of her growing up and she didn't even recognize him when he did come home.

Nothing changed so I packed up my stuff and me and India went to a hotel. I wasn't gonna leave him I was just gonna give him a reality check.

When he did finally come home and noticed we were gone he blew up my phone demanding to know where I was.

I didn't answer for a week until we he ran into each other at the grocery store. He told me he was sorry and some other bull shit, he started doing small things to make it up to me.

He changed, started being the old Aubrey and spending time with his daughter. Everything was going good until I got pregnant again.

After the pregnancy the same annoying cycle happened again.

I was frustrated with him and we ended up taking a break then we got back together.

I just wish he would get it together he's a grown ass man and we have responsibilities as partners and parents.

Speaking of the devil he comes stumbling into our room reeking of alcohol.

"Hey baby girl why you up". He said

I sighed. "Just thinking".

"You aight".

"Yeah".

"Let me take your mind off some things". He said kissing on my neck

I laughed resting my hands on his face. "Aubrey".

He laid on top of me slipping off my shirt planting kisses down my stomach.

He slipped off my pajama pants and my underwear looking up at me.

My breath got caught in my throat as I nodded.

This was gonna be a long night....