07

I opened my eyes and looked over at the clock. It was to damn early to be up but we couldn't miss this flight.

I stretched my body and walked to the bathroom. I washed my face brushed my teeth and took a quick shower.

I put on my white crop top and my grey Nike basketball shorts. I put on my black nikes and went to the bathroom.

I left my face makeup less and started packing up my stuff.

After I finished I looked over at Aubrey and saw he was still sleeping.

I went ahead and let him since he put it down last night ;).

I packed up his stuff and left some clothes out for him.

I lined up our suitcases and by the time I finished it was 4:20.

I walked over to Aubrey and started shaking him.

"Baby cmon we only got an hour to get to the airport". I said

He rolled over next to me and pecked my lips.He got up and walked to the bathroom.

I went on my phone waiting for him to finish.

He came out and put on his shoes.We grabbed our bags and headed out.

We went down to the lobby and checked out then walked to the car. We got in and he drove off.

The ride was quiet considering it was 4 in the morning and we were both tired.

We finally got there and walked inside. We went through the stations to get to our flights.

We made it up there with an hour to spare so we went to get some breakfast.

Aubrey sat down and I stood up going to get the order.

"What do you want brey". I said.

"Surprise me babe". He said pulling out his phone.

I rolled my eyes playfully and went to the counter.

"Hello gorgeous can I take your order". This dude said smiling to damn hard for my liking.

"Umm I'll take two blueberry bagels and two coffees". I said pulling out my card.

"You got it and don't worry it's on the house". He said winking at me.

Is this little boy serious right now I'm tired of these ugly ass men.

"Are you sure". I said

"It's all good ma". He said looking me up and down.

I shivered. "Thanks I guess".

Before I could turn he grabbed my hand.

"Wait I was wondering if I could take your fine ass out sometime". He said smiling mad hard.

I snatched my hand back. Getting ready to go off on this motha...

"First off Yo don't be grabbing me like you know me and shit and second off all I got a fine ass man waiting on me so if you'll excuse me". I said grabbing my food and walking to the table.

I gave Aubrey his food and sat down. I felt alittle off about what just happened but I just tried to push it to the back of my mind.