30

"Crystal wake up". Someone said shaking me out of my sleep.

I groaned before putting my head under the pillow.

This person who I will kill snatched the pillow from me. I opened my eyes glaring up at them.

"Stephen what do you want I'm not in the mood it's too early". I said pinching the bridge of my nose.

He rolled his eyes. "Crystal it is 11:30 get up and get dressed so we can eat because if I don't get some food in the next 20 minutes y'all gonna make me act a fool so hurry up"

I put my arms up in surrender. Guess someone's not a morning person either.

"Well damn give us some time to get ready and we'll get you some food grumpy pants". I said pinching his cheeks.

He swatted my hands away. "You got 20 minutes don't make me come back in here".

I shooed him off and closed the door. I sighed and walked over to what was a fort last night is now a pile of blankets.

I looked down seeing Aubrey cuddling up with his pillow. His mouth was slightly open and his breathing was slow.
I reached my arm down and shook him. "Aubrey wake up".

He rolled over on his back eyes still closed. "Mhh 30 more minutes". He mumbled

"No wake up". I said kissing his face

He lightly smirked and kissed me back. I pulled away smiling down at him.

"Good morning baby girl". He huskily said

His voice made me weak and I wanted him to take me down right there but I put those thoughts to the side... for now.

"Good morning babe now get up and get ready we got 20 minutes".

He groaned. "Can we just sleep".

I laughed. "No Brey get up".

India sat up looking around the room. Her eyes landed on me and she sighed loudly walking over to me.

I chuckled. "What are you huffing and puffing about".

I reached down and picked her up. I kissed her forehead and she laid her head on my chest.

"Mommy I wanna sleep". She mumbled

I shook my head. "Y'all sleep to much that's why you always tired".

"As much as I wanna sleep your moms making us get up". Aubrey said standing next to me

I nudge his side. "Aubrey shut up and India you can take a nap later go get dressed".

She sighed again and reached her arms out to Aubrey. He took her from me and walked out the room.

I picked up Kinsey and kissed her forehead playing with her afro.

"Mama". She giggled looking up at me with her

I smiled and set her down on the bed changing her clothes. She slid off the bed falling on her butt so she could play with her toys.

I glanced at Aubrey seeing him come back in the room. I grabbed some clothes from my suitcase and went into the bathroom.

I took a quick shower and changed into my dark wash jeans and my nude sweater. I brushed out my curls and put on my earrings.

I walked out the bathroom and Aubrey went in after me. I helped change India and brushed her hair into a tight bun.

I put on their coats and India ran downstairs. I went on my phone scrolling through Instagram waiting for Aubrey.