39

Skip to the day of delivery

I was laid out on the bed looking at the tv in front of me.

This baby was about to pop out of  me any second and I could not wait.

This was the roughest pregnancy I've ever had. With the miscarriage the back pain the swollen feet, random cravings in the middle of the night, the hormones.

I was about ready to get this baby out of me. My due date was 4 days ago but little Micah was trying to stay in me longer.

I sighed loudly and turned off the tv. I slowly got off the bed and waddled out the room.

I stopped in my tracks when I felt something trickle down my leg.

I looked down and saw my grey sweatpants were soaked with water.

"Shit". I cursed lowly

Aubrey was out with the girls doing lord knows what so I had to call him to take me to the hospital.

I closed my eyes when I felt a contraction hit me. I held onto the stair case counting to five.

I heard the door slam shut and footsteps running up the stairs.

"Mommy you otay". India said looking up at me

I forced a smile on my face and nodded. "Yes baby Mommy's f-fine can you call daddy up here".

"Daddy Mommy's hurt". She yelled

Aubrey looked up at us and saw the water stained on my sweats.

His eyes grew wide before he came up the stairs. "Oh shit it's time already, damn what the fuck are you okay-".

"Aubrey calm down, get it together". I said trying to hold back my laughter

"Right, I'll get the bag and get you to the hospital".

He ran in our room and threw a bunch of clothes in the bag.

I took a deep breath and took slow steps down the stairs. I made it without feeling a contraction.

I bit my lip feeling a contraction coming on. They were getting closer together and the pain was getting worse.

"Aubrey hurry the fuck up". I yelled holding onto my stomach

He came running down the stairs almost falling down them and came face to face with me.

"You ready to have our first son". He grinned

A small smile formed on my face. "Let's meet our baby boy".

••••••••••••••••••••••

"Just a few more pushes Crystal you got this". My doctor said

I squeezed onto Aubrey's hand pushing as hard as I could. I let out a loud scream, the pain was unbearable.

"Brey I can't it hurts so much". I cried clinging onto his arm.

He wiped the tears and sweat off my face before placing a gentle kiss on my lips.

"Baby I know but you got this, a few more pushes and our boy will be here".

I nodded and took a deep breath before pushing.

"That's it I see the head one more push and he'll be here".

I gave one last hard push before falling back on the bed breathing heavily.

I heard loud cries fill the room and I smiled before looking up at Aubrey.

"You did it princess". He said

"I love you". I mumbled trying to keep my eyes open.

"I love you too baby girl". He said

"Okay parents you ready to meet your baby boy". The nurse said walking over to us with our baby.

I sat up a little holding out my hands. She put my baby in my hands and walked away.

"Hi baby boy ". I said lowly rubbing my thumb across his cheek

I let the tears fall down my eyes as I placed a kiss on his forehead

I can't believe I had my first baby boy today. Just when I thought I lost one God blessed me with another one and I will forever be grateful.

Aubrey was looking down at us deep in thought. I touched his arm and patted the spot next to me.

He smiled and got in next to us and laid his head on my shoulder.

"Micah Rakim Graham". He said looking over at me

I nodded and smiled. "Do you wanna hold him".

He nodded and I handed him over to him. Looking at the two most important men in my life made me tear up a bit.

I love my family and all the drama and hard times we been through I cannot believe how far Aubrey and I have come and I wouldn't have it any other way. I got in touch with my mother again and my real father. Draya's ass is gonna stay the hell away from me Lou can rot in hell and all the bullshit from the past can stay in the past. I'm grateful that I have my beautiful kids and my amazing husband in my life and that's all that could ever ask for.

My mom, dad, sister Amber Ayesha, India and Kinsey all walked in with balloons cupcakes and clothes for Micah.

Amber's loud pregnant self came over to me. "Aww he's so adorable".

After everybody was fawning over baby Micah they had to leave because visiting hours were over.

Aubs was passed out next to me and Micah was next to us in his crib. I reached over and turned off the light cuddling up next to my husband.

I said a quick prayer thanking God for blessing me with everything my family and my healthy baby boy.