03

Aubrey made me really upset last night and for once I didn't mind the messy cold side of the bed.

I stretched my body before walking into the bathroom.
I washed my face and put on a pair of sweatpants and a white shirt.

I walked to the girls room but they weren't in there. I raised my eyebrows in confusion and walked downstairs.

They weren't down there either so they were obviously with their dad.
I heard the door slam shut and I peaked my head out the kitchen door to see them walking in with food.

"Hey baby". Aubrey said leaning in to kiss me acting like everything was okay.

I rolled my eyes and put my hand in his face.

He thought we were all good but no this conversation needed to be discussed. He mumbled something under his breath and bumped past me.

"Hey baby girl". I cooed at Kinsey. She giggled and reached her arms out to me.

I took her from Aubrey and gave her kisses all over her face. She laughed and tried to push my face away.

I stopped and put her in her playpen.

I walked to the kitchen to help and we started to eat.

"I'm going to some interviews then I got to hit up the studio so I won't be around today". He said.

I nodded not paying him any mind.
He finished his food and got up to kiss India and Kinsey.

He walked up to me and gently grabbed my face.

"You gonna drop that attitude". He said.

"No Aubrey I will keep this attitude are you gonna stop ignoring me every time I bring up that conversation". I said

"Ain't nothing to discuss Crystal". He said.

I crossed my hands over my chest. "Yes Aubrey we need to talk about your partying issues and why you think you can just leave without an explanation". I said.

"Why you keeping tripping over this I told you what it is now leave it alone". He said getting in my face

"You can't do whatever you want when your married and have 2 kids, we made a commitment to this life and you can't just walk your ass out of here when you feel like it especially when it's every night". I said raising my voice

"So what do you want me to do Crystal I'm not about to sit in this house all day".

"It's not like you make an effort".

"Crystal I'm done with this". He said.

"That's what I'm talking about why do you brush it off all the time seriously that's what your dad kept doing and look where it got him stop acting like him". I said instantly regretting it

His jaw clenched but his eyes showed how hurt he was which made me feel worse.

"Aubrey I didn't-".

He walked past me bumping my shoulder on purpose as he slammed the door.

I ran my hands down my face silently screaming.

Way to mess up your marriage even more Crystal.

After I had my small meltdown I walked upstairs to check on the girls