34

"Aubrey don't forgot to pick India up from school drop Kinsey off at your moms if your gonna go out pick them up-".

"Crys I know everything alright you go and pose for the camera or whatever".

I rolled my eyes. "Aubrey Im not playing."

"I know babe relax."

"Alright bye baby". I said

"You just gon' leave without giving me no sugar".

I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him. He picked me up and pushed me against the wall.

I pulled away from the kiss.
"Aubrey I don't have time".

"Baby". He mumbled bitting his lip

Good lord my baby was fine and as much as I wanted him. I had my first photoshoot today.

"Babe I would love to stay with you but I gotta go".

He sighed and let me go. I pecked his lips and put on my shoes.

"I love you Brey".

"I love you too baby girl go have fun aight".

I closed the door behind me and got in my car.
I was kinda nervous about modeling today. Javion said the people in the industry can be rude and their egos bigger than the sun but I didn't think they would get to me.

I sighed and turned up the radio. I hummed along to the song but kept my focus on the rode.

Finally I arrived at this place and gave my self a small pep talk.

"Okay Crystal you got this just pose, look cute and slay on these girls". I turned off my car and got out.

Just like Javion said the girls were stuck up. They were all looking at me giving me death glares.

I shrugged it off and walked up to Javion. He smiled and gave me a hug

"Hey Crys thank god you came".

I smiled and let him go. "Wouldn't miss it for the world".

"Good now walk with me". He turned on his heels and started walking forward.

I followed him and tired to not stare back at the rude girls.

"So today we will be doing a shoot with the rest of the models it's a bathing suit theme".

I nodded. "Sounds fun".

"I'll take you to get dolled up and come back to get you later".

He took me to a room filled with models rushing to put on clothes, some where half naked and others were just looking like they didn't want to be here.

He led me over to a chair and a young women who looked 19 turned to look at me.

She smiled and patted the chair.
"Hello gorgeous I'm Alex and I will be doing your makeup today".

I smiled and sat down in the chair. "Hey I'm Crystal".

She nodded and started pulling out brushes. She got out all her stuff and started working on my face.