35

I groaned lowly hearing Aubrey snoring in my ear. I tried to block him out but it was almost impossible to concentrate with my stomach clenching.

I felt a weird feeling in my throat so I shrugged myself out of his death grip and ran into the bathroom.

I held onto the toilet as I emptied out my stomach.

I stood up slowly and held onto my head.

I didn't eat at all yesterday so it couldn't have been something I ate. I was probably catching a stomach bug or something.

I flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth and did the rest of my routine.

I walked out the bathroom and out our room. I went downstairs and started cooking up breakfast.

Aubrey and I were supposed to take the girls to this water park today but I wasn't really feeling it. But I had to suck it up because I promised India that we would go and I don't want to let her down

I finished making breakfast and went back upstairs. I woke up India and Kisney and they went downstairs to eat. I went into our room and got on the bed.

I crawled up on the bed and started kissing his face. He smiled with his eyes still closed. He pecked my lips before his eyes opened

"Good morning baby". I said

"Morning beautiful". He mumbled

I pressed my lips on his again and then got up. He put the covers over his head and rolled on the other side of the bed.

"Aubrey don't start" I warned

"Start what Crystal". He said

"Don't go back to bed because we both know you won't wake up".

"Crystal 5 minutes".

I sighed. "Fine but don't make come up here to get you".

"Yeah yeah". He said

I went to the girls room and helped them get dressed.
"Oh mommy a lady gave me a note at school". India said

She went over to her backpack and grabbed the note. I took it from her and started reading it

"Aw finally you let the little one off to school it will be so much easier to snatch her away from you just like you snatched Drake from me, you thought beating me up was gonna make me leave you alone but bitch I'm coming back for what's mine".

I tore up the note and threw it away. I ran my hands over my face in frustration. This girl just won't give up. Now I don't even want India at school even if she's around a group of kids Draya could easily take her.

I finished getting them ready and went back to Aubrey. He of course was still sleeping.

I sighed and ripped the covers off his body.

"Aubrey wake your ass up". I shook his shoulder

His eyes shot open and he sat up.

"Damn Crystal I'm up". He said pushing me away

I laughed. "Good go shower and get dressed please".