09

"Mommy mommy".

I sat up fast instantly regretting it when my head felt like it was spinning.

I laid back down and rubbed my forehead.

I heard footsteps coming and the door swung open. I put the covers over my head so she wouldn't see me smile.

"Mommy wake up". I heard India giggle. She pulled the covers off my head and started poking my face.

She was playing with my face until I opened my eyes and started ticking her.

Her laughs filled the room and she was begging me to stop.

"Mommy stop". She said trying o catch her breath.

I let her go and collapsed on the bed letting her hands spread out on the bed.

"Why you up so early". I said looking at the clock.

"Daddy said to wake you up". She said.

I rolled my eyes playfully. "Oh did he now".

She nodded. I picked her up and walked downstairs.

We went to the kitchen and I saw Aubrey feeding Kinsey.

He wasn't looking so I pinched his butt. He jumped up and looked back at me.

"That's what you get for waking me up". I said.

"It was supposed to be a secret India". He said.

She shrugged her shoulders and ran off. I chuckled and kissed Aubrey and leaned down to kiss Kinsey.

"I'll be back I'm going to go get some breakfast". I said.

He nodded and gave me his card.

"No I got this one". I said.

"Crystal just take it". He said.

I rolled my eyes and took it.

I wasn't gonna use it I was gonna use mine but what he doesn't how won't kill him.

"Bye babe". I said.

I slipped on my boots and grabbed my keys. I went to my car and started it up.

I turned on the radio and then took off. I decided to go to Starbucks and then the donut shop.

After I got all the stuff I went back home.I carried the stuff in the house and put it in the kitchen.

I called India and Aubrey and gave them their stuff.

After we ate I called Amber to see if she wanted to come over.

"Hello". She said

"Hey do you want to come over today India wanted to go swimming with Joy". I said.

"Yeah that's fine is it okay if I bring Quincy". She said.

I smiled. "Of course bring your boo".

She laughed. "Whatever what time you want me to come".

"Around 1 and can you bring Joy's stuff were going to Disneyland for India tomorrow". I said.

"Okay see you later babe". She said hanging up.

I put my phone down and went upstairs and into the girls room.