31

I threw the covers off my body and swung my legs off the bed onto the cold tile floor.

I sighed and shook my curls around staring at the mirror in front of me. I touched my neck seeing all the hickeys he gave me last night.

I blushed remembering every detail and how we made love all night.

Apparently we were to loud and security came banging on our door to make sure we were okay.

I got up from the bed but before I could walk to the bathroom Aubrey pulled me back down

I landed on his chest and sunk my head in the crook of his neck. I could still smell the faded cologne on him.

"Aubrey". I mumbled

He kissed my forehead and his hands traveled down to my butt giving me a massage.

I moaned lowly. "Baby".

I felt his smirk. "You want some more of papi conda".

I laughed. "Don't flatter yourself".

He chuckled. "You got us in trouble with all your screaming talkin bout Oh Aubrey". He said trying to imitate me

I rolled my eyes. "Shut up I don't sound like that".

"Right you were more like screaming Fuck me papi".

I rolled my self off him and walked to the shower. I opened the bathroom door and looked back at him

"Well I think you should make me scream louder papi".

••••••••••••••••••••••

"Where the hell were you two had me worried sick". Amber said

"I'll tell you about it later". I said waving her off

She rolled her eyes. "You better but anyways it's our last day here what you wanna do".

I shrugged. "Today's New Years eve so let's go get some wine and party it up".

She nodded. "Sounds good ill get Ishia and we can go to the store real quick your kids are up and in the room".

I nodded and walked up the stairs heading to my room.

I swung open the door and India ran over to me. I picked her up and kissed her cheek.

"Mommy I missed you". She said smiling up at me

I smiled. "I missed you more angel were you good yesterday".

She nodded. "I was we got lots of ice cream".

I chuckled. "Your favorite huh".

She grinned showing her missing teeth. "Yup mommy".

I set her down and went over to kiss Kinsey. I heard Aubrey walk in the room and India babbling about her day to her dad.

I went over to my suitcase and got out a long sleeve grey shirt and my black jeans.

I slid off my dress and threw on my clothes. I took off my makeup and brushed out my now wavy hair.