06

You know how your just so damn happy that you can't stop smiling.

Being in this paradise with Drake has brought us closer surprisingly. It felt like a new beginning for us and that gave me all the reassurance I needed.

I got up from his grip and walked to the bathroom. I washed my face brushed my teeth and took a shower. I threw on some clothes and tossed my hair in a bun.

Aubrey still wasn't up so I decided to call Sandi.

"Hello". She said.

"Hi I was just checking up on my girls how are they doing". I said.

"They're absolute angels but miss Kinsley is kinda fussy no big deal though Aubrey was the same". She said.

I smiled. "Oh well give them kisses and my love for me yeah". I said.

"Alright Crystal talk to you later". She said.

"Bye". I said.

I decided to go wake Aubrey up since it was already 10:00.
I crawled on top of him and started kissing his lips.

He kissed back and I smiled. I moved my head and rested it against his chest.

"Wake me up like that all the time". He said.

"Whatever you say papi". I said.

"What you want to do today".

"We could go get breakfast then go to the beach". I said

He nodded. He gave me another kiss before pushing me off him.
He went and got dressed and I went to go change my clothes.

"Ready babe". He yelled form another room.

"Coming". I said getting up.

I grabbed my purse and phone and walked to the door.

I slipped on my shoes and grabbed his hand. We walked to the elevator and down to the lobby.

We stopped by Starbucks and headed to the beach. The walk wasn't far and no one was there to bother us.

We sat on the sand and I laid my head on his shoulder enjoying the cool breeze and being with the love of my life.

"It's crazy how much we've been through". He said rubbing my thigh.

"To think my life was some cycle, until you broke it for me, I was a drunk partier all I wanted to do was party and then I meet you, you changed me a lot Crystal and made me the man I am, you showed me there was more to life then drinking and having countless one night stands,you showed me love and blessed me with my daughters, I've done things that I'm not proud of and the fact that you didn't leave me means everything to me, to know I have a ride or die on my hands is special to me and I cherish my life with you, loving you is something I'm proud to say". He said.

I felt my eyes get misty but I shook my head. I looked up at Aubrey to see him staring off in the distance.

This man has my heart and that scares me but I know that he'll always be there for me and love me like I love him.

I turned his head so he could face me. I pressed our lips together. He pushed me up on his lap not breaking the kiss

It started getting a little heated so I broke away before it went to far, not that I minded there was no one here.