36

Aubrey left early this morning to record some songs India was at
school and my mom took Kinsey back to her place.

I was getting ready to go hang out with my girls when someone started knocking on my door like the damn police. I went downstairs and looked through the peep hole and saw no other than my fake ass father.

I wanted to ignore him all together but he wouldn't stop knocking and he was giving me a damn headache. I took a deep breath and swung open the door

"Hello Lou". I said

"Ah my daughter I've missed you". He said trying to give me a hug

I put my hand in his face. "Hold up first off you ain't my damn dad, why are you here Lou".

He smacked his chapped lips before pushing me out the way. "I am your father and you will respect me understood"

I flipped him off while his back was turned. How this man about to bust into my home like he own the place.

"I'm gonna ask again why the fuck are you-".

He pinned me against the wall and held me by my neck.

"Listen bitch I'm sick of your attitude, I know what your little husband did to Marc and I've been plotting to kill him, now that I have you and your kids he'll have no choice but to come looking for you and when he does I'm gonna blow his fucking head off".

I wiggled in his grip trying to pry my hands off my neck. My eyes started to get droopy and I couldn't breath anymore.

He dropped his hands off my neck and I feel to the floor taking deep breathes.

"I don't want you dead yet". He said

He put a rag over my mouth and I tried not to breathe. He knocked me upside my head and I opened my mouth.

My body went limp and I felt him carry me away.

This is not gonna end well....

••••••••••••••••••••

"Wake your ass up". Lou yelled in my ear

My eyes shot open. I sat up and looked around

"W-Where am I" My voice sounded hoarse

"Doesn't matter, just know you won't have the best time here".

"What do you want". I said

"I don't want anything from you my love it's all Drake's fault he should've stayed out of it".

"Lou just let me go please".

"I can't do that Crystal, I'm gonna have my girl ruff you up a bit so it looks believable".

"What do you mean ruff me up don't have that bitch touch me Lou I swear".

He smirked. "Oh Draya it's time to show Crystal the consequences for having a smart mouth".

Draya's ass was everywhere I swear this girl hates me so much. I wasn't surprised she had connections with Lou

She walked in the room with only some lingerie and heels on. I rolled my eyes and tried to move my hands out these ropes.

Draya came over to me and wasted no time punching me square in the face. I scrunched up my face and winced

She slapped scratched and punched me till my face was numb. Lou had to pull her off me if he wasn't here she would for sure kill me.