37

"Aubrey if you throw that at me one more time I'm gonna kill you".

I was enjoying my sleep minding my own business like always when this fool decides to wake me up and throw pillows at me.

"Babe I'm bored". He said

"Brey leave me alone I barely get sleep because Kinsey is in that faze where she wants to be clingy and cry so I'm always with her, and this baby is growing inside of me and it's taking all my energy so imma need for you to get the hell out my face before I slap you".

It got quiet and I assumed he left. As I was falling back in my good ass sleep this man jumps on the bed and shakes me.

I opened my eyes and slapped him across the face.

"Ow the fuck wrong with you".

"I told you to leave me alone damn".

He planted a wet kiss on my cheek and laid his head on my chest. I sighed and ran my fingers through his hair.

I was dozing off again when Aubrey's loud snores woke me up.

I sighed in frustration and pushed him on the floor. He slept through that.

The thing with Aubrey is once he's sleeping it's almost impossible to wake him up.

I kicked him in the side and he groaned.

"What happened". He mumbled

"I don't appreciate you coming in and ruining my sleep when you came and laid on my chest I let you like the caring wife I am and you got to close your eyes and fall asleep but I didn't so now I'm mad, don't talk to me". I said laying back down

I grabbed my sleeping mask out the drawer and wrapped the covers over my body. Aubrey kissed my lips and walked out the room.

Finally momma can get some rest...

•••••••••••••••••••

"Mommy wake up". India yelled

"Mh India Mommy's sleep". I mumbled

"But grandpas here". She said

I shot up and got out of bed. I threw on Aubrey's sweatshirt and took India's hand

I led her into her room and bent down to her level.

"Now what ever you hear don't come out this room until daddy or I comes and gets you understand".

She nodded. I kissed her and walked out the room

I took a deep breath and went down the stairs. Why the hell was Lou at my house.

I heard shouting as I started getting closer. I walked into the kitchen and instead of seeing Lou I saw my real father and Aubrey yelling at each other.

"Hey hey what's the problem". I said standing in between them

"Crystal, when the hell were you gonna say you were married".

See I knew I was forgetting something that day..

"Oh yeah, Dad this is my husband Aubrey, Aubrey this is my dad Idris".

"Yeah we've met". My dad glared at him

Aubrey rolled his eyes. "Damn I said I was sorry".

"Aubrey what did you do". I said looking up at him

"This fool punched me in the face talking bout some I thought you were trying to rob me".

I bit back a laugh. "Brey really".