Thanks To You All! (Please read all)

I just wanted to say, thank you to everyone who has read, liked, commented, and added this book to their reading list! I seriously love you all and did not think that anyone would read my book(s) at all. Especially not this one.

I never knew i could post it until someone overheard me talking and told me about wattpad. Now i already had a wattpad, but forgot about it and immediately started posting. I didn't really know what i was doing and STILL don't so again thank you all for putting up with my weird plot (that i have now fixed) and horrible... HORRIBLE... spelling errors that i WILL fix eventually. And of course if i spot any while i re-read this book i'll go back and fix them.

I also made a new picture for the book! :D if you like it then leave a comment or star this book caz i have no idea what that star is. It's a 'like' button, right? I think i'm wrong but oh whatever!

Thanks again!THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! :***

If you'd like i'd reeeeeeeeally appreciate if you'd check out my other books too! You don't have too because i already love you but i'd love you all even more!!!!!!!!!! :D

so.... yea! :3

I'm not making a sequel sorry. I DO  NOT plan on publishing this book in the future but IF I DO, my followers will be the first to know! Also I realize that I don't comment on all comments but I SWEAR I ACTUALLY READ THEM ALL. EVERY LAST ONE! ♡ please read my other books and comment there as well. I love you all soooo much :'3

Also my book "Accepting the Chaos" i am working really REALLY hard on i'd appreciate you all just going to check it out. It's mythology and no, absolutely NO i am NOT FOLLOWING the actual lore of every God and Goddess. It's honestly a fan fiction of a writer named rotXinXpieces so please go check out her AMAZING writing skillz! I hope she's alright with me doing this or i'm going to have to stop the book all together.

ok that's all for now! I do sometimes update this page lol.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE, Aly~