epilogue

~Liam's P.O.V~

4 Months Later:

After everything that happened between Jay, Noa, Alex and i, we finally learned to get along with each other. Of course it was Alex who needed all the work. It was... almost impossible to talk to Alex when Jay and Noa were constantly humping the shit out of each other because Alex couldn't control himself. So we settled an arrangement. Once every week i would pop out and sort of talk to Alex and get to know him as he would get to know me. I was a bit awkward because he still didn't accept me fully, but he did accept me in some way and that's all that mattered.

By the end of June, he was all over me. Literally all over me. He learned to accept me and all of me and that's what made Jay and i happy. We would run together, laugh together and even make love together. Finally he let me feel it and that i was dying too! I will admit it was weird though.

So today was our day together. Just me and Alex. Although Noa and Jay could still feel and hear everything we would say or do, they didn't interfere. I also had a sort of an issue that i've been trying to keep from Jay and Noa and Alex and i feel horrible for it! It has just been such a bumpy and emotional ride to get here, and i really don't want to be the one to fuck it up, but i have too be.

See, Noa and Jay have been trying to have a baby... but they haven't been able too. I keep trying to not say or think anything of it but someway somehow all three of them will eventually find out and i just want others with the same feeling and knowing to tell them. I just have a bad feeling i am going to have to tell them. Not to mention They're all going to be mad at me and Alex's reaction will be the worst. Of course Sam has already read my mind and knows the whole issue. She won't tell them but i have a bad feeling i'm going to have to be the one to do it.

Hey, Alex groaned in my head and rolled all over the grass, loving the feel of it against his fur. What are you thinking about?

I trotted over to him and laughed slightly as he rolled around playfully. It was adorable. Four months ago i would've never imagined this happening. Now that i see it and now that Jay and i are happy, it's better than i could've ever imagined. Nothing nothing. Just on what to do with Matt and Jasik acting like a bunch of teenage girls with Godrick.

Godrick is a little boy that Matt found outside a cabin in the woods. It was about a week ago. Jasik wanted to get Matt away so he could properly mate with him because he was all sentimental like that, and upon that happening, Matt went out for a run while Jasic cooked or something like that when he found the boy whimpering and crawling away naked from a little cabin. He was covered in dirt and slashes from trees. Bruises coated his back and arms and legs. Matt said that when the boy sensed him there he signaled for him to run as a buff looking woman stepped out of the cabin and pointed a gun at the kid. She had almost shot him till Jasik snapped her head from behind. The boy was reluctant but eventually gave in when they offered to clean him up and help him.

He was nine years old with beautifully and rare yellow eyes. Most wolves have yellow eyes upon turning, but his were natural. He was a defeated alpha. An alpha to loose his title before birth is said to be an amazingly strong creature. The wolf inside of them builds up anger as he grows up, and once his wolf is released he must be tamed. We have definitely prepared for that especially since he has joined our pack and will try to kill Noa to gain his title back. Godrick is being trained to tame his wolf as best as possible by Matt Jasik me Noa and anyone else who can help. He hates being a bother, but he is just too sweet and kind for us to kill him. He still refuses to tell us about that woman though.

Yea, that's a pretty big deal but i don't want to think about that now, Alex growled deep and low, nuzzling into my neck. It almost made my knees week as he licked the bite mark on my neck. I hissed as my knees almost buckled but i nudged him away. I couldn't keep such a big thing from him any longer i just had to tell him. I also had to tell Maria. She would definitely like to know.

Alex whimpered and lowered his head thinking he did something wrong. No hun you didn't do anything wrong i just... i... call Maria and Kyle out here and shift back. Put on some clothes. We need to talk. I just hope you don't hate me after this. I didn't bother to say another word as i shifted and put on Jay's cloths.

I hated being in a womens body but it is how it's been for me for hundreds of years. I mean boobs and vag's are way to weird for me but at least it isn't a big deal to my mate anymore. That's really all that mattered to me.

Once Maria and Kyle came into view hand in hand, they looked worried. Alex was zipping up his pants just as they arrived.

"What's wrong," Kyle asked. He really seemed worried but also defensive. He was always like that. Prepared for absolutely anything.

"I have no clue," Alex retorted, shrugging his shoulders. "Liam asked me to call you guys. He said we needed to talk."

I sighed, knowing exactly how i would say it in my head but i just couldn't force the words out of my mouth. My best bet was to start at the beginning... sort of. "As you all know Jay and Maria have males for mates. Myself and Aubrey. Please i know you're going to hate me after this and i know you, Alex, will most likely be furious, and believe me i'm sorry," I took a deep fucking breathe because i knew i would need it to calm me down. "Because of me and Aubrey... Jay and Maria can never... have children."

There was an awkward silence and then Maria started to pour in tears as Kyle heald her close to his body. Aubrey had no idea that was possible, because every mate he had ever had rejected him. Same for me, but i did allot of reading in my time. It was better to do reading than to sit around and wait for death as usual. But now that i actually have a mate and a family and friends and i am going to live until something kills me, it's hard. It's hard to actually deal with this instead of just reading it out of a book.

"Please tell me you're joking," Kyle whispered. I shook my head and looked over to Alex. He didn't look shocked at all. "Why aren't you mad at me?" i asked him.

He laughed a bit. "My love one of the reasons i didn't want to mate with you and Jay was because of that. Hell i've been around for a few more hundred years. I honestly knew about all of this, i just hated it because i imagined myself having it happen to me. I knew someway somehow that one day i would get a mate with a male for a wolf. Honestly i stuck it to the back of my mind because i wanted a family. But yes i knew. I was just in denial and most likely still am."

Kyle took Maria inside, but before they left, Maria spoke to me privately in my head. Thank you for telling me and Aubrey. Honestly you are a great man and wolf and a great friend to Jay. Don't worry about me i will be okay. Honestly as long as i have Kyle i will be excellent.

I smiled and cried a bit myself, as Alex held me by my waist, and nuzzled my neck. I leaned into him and wrapped my arms around his neck, taking his sent deeply into my nose.

"We love each other and that's all we'll ever need Liam. Now let's go back inside and help out with Godrick."

My life was complete..