Chapter 12

Jasik's P.O.V:

"What the hell is going on and why cant i feel Alpha Noa," Ashely, Beta of our land in NewYork rang through my telephone. I knew it was a mistake to move her there after she found her mate here but, it had to be done. Since she doesn't have her mate, she has to control our land up there with Drake. His mate died, which only made him stronger. Plus Ashely IS His sister. Now the bitch just hates me, but i still love her like a sister none the less.

Although NewYork is to far to hear us through the mind link, they can still sense us. Whether it be we are in danger, or cant be found. Noa, as the alpha, could be sensed from wherever he was because his aura was overpowering. Since we cant sense him, that either means he fainted or... died-

"Jasik!" Ashely's voice boomed through the phone again when i wasn't paying attention. God that woman could scream for a twenty year old. 

"Ashely," i spoke calmly. If i worried her, shit would hit the fan. "I will get to the bottom of this just give me a moment to breathe and conc-"

"I know were he is," Matt barged through my bedroom door. The golden lock was cracked and a bit broken, but fixable. But Matt looked broken. A very unfixable type of broken, but i accept that challenge. I dropped the phone and strode over to him, gently, noting that he looked like he was about to faint. As i reached him, his gaze snapped from the phone on the desk, to my eyes, and for a moment i was lost in his. He shook his head violently and grabbed my shoulders shaking mew like a five year old.

"Hes... with... Jay! But it isn't as good as it sound. He fainted and Jays wolf apparently left her and the last thing i saw was her shaking him.... like... cray cray!" He screamed. At this point, pissed off wasn't even enough to describe what i felt for Noa's wolf. I wanted to rip that goddamned hound to shreds for trying to kill Noa. And for what?! Just because he was acting like a bitch not wanting to mate with a wolf that is a man? A mate is a mate and you accept them as they are. And i knew that right when i found out that Matt was mines!

I smiled at Matt and hugged him as he cried into my shoulder. I rubbed small circles around the small of his back, and kissed his neck a bit. I could tell it sent shivers all over him, and i could sense that he was calming already. 

"Don't worry my love. I have about thirty people on their way right now just open your mind to me and let me in. Ill be able to tell where they were at the time okay?" i asked and he nodded. The only thing i worried about at this moment was the fact that Ashely might have herd him. Shit.

Concentrate Jasik, i lectured myself in my head.

I glided freely into his mind and looked for anything that would help me find Noa. I saw trees and a pavement, but that was farther away from the spot that i ws standing in. Below my feet was a dark meadow of grass. Then i turned around to find Jay crying over Noas limp form. I knew thay were only images so i wasn't going to move. I was just going to remember the forest and the pavement. I shot out of Matts mind and regained consciousness of were i was for a second.

I was lucky that no other pack had caught him yet (hopefully), or we would be in a world of a war. We would win, no doubt, but many would die and suffer. All i have to do is get to wherever the hell Noa and Jay are and find them replacement mates before they die. Easy right? That's if i can get them here alive first.

"Try not to think like a negative Nancy, and get your sexy ass to wherever the hell they are!" Matt yelled shaking me out of my thoughts. His face was a cute cherry red and his muscles flared from his body and it took everything i had to focus on were i had to be rather then were i wanted to be. I nodded and kissed him on his flushed cheek, and told Ashely that i would handle it. i hung up the phone, walking out of our bedroom, and toward the forest. I mean i would take a car, but then it would be harder to sense them not being in my wolf form. Plus, Noa and Jay hadn't have taken and streets because by the looks of it, there was nothing more than trees where they were. They looked to be on the Titans land. I wasn't sure, i just knew i had to get there and get there fast. The Titans were brutal and only about twelve miles away from us. Still, we were stronger. But they literally showed no mercy and would never become our allies.