Chapter 6

Why are you following me?

Because you need to get your ass back to Noa before he loses it! Em screamed in my head. Our wolves were running through the woods, and i was trying to get away from her.

Em, I'm a hell of allot faster than you. And if i got back, you could all die and i will notlet that happen. My father will either die or pay drastically!

Please! At least let me talk to you for a second before you go!? She pleaded. I stopped my wolf and ran to where she was. Her heartbeat became inches away and her breathing was heavy from running. I stopped when i felt her right in front of me, and sat on my hind legs and nodded for her to talk.

Noa and i can help you take down your father! I know i know it puts us in danger, but you're our Luna and that's what we're supposed to do! Look out for each other. Yes i have only known you for two days, but it doesn't matter! Look, come back. Give us all the information about the Darkness pack that you can; every detail that you can muster up and we will be ready to attack!... Please Jay. Noa will lose it without his mate and so will you. He can't handle this again, Jay. None of us can... We will avenge your mother-

Together. As mates and as a pack; our pack Jaielle. I heard another voice finish. Noa! I bowed my head as my wolf whimpered. I knew i was probably going to get in trouble for running. Oh no! No more pain! I...i-i Cant!

Jay, relax! Em yelled. That only scared me more! Oh no no no no no!-

Jay, I'm not mad at you. Em knows why you ran, I know and so does the pack. They thought i did something to you until i clarified what happened. Come on, we'll get you cleaned up and then you can tell us all you know. Noa softly cooed. 

No! My father has crossed the line for far too long! I will not submit to you Noa. Not now! He needs to be stopped! I felt my wolf come through and yell growling and baring my teeth. There's no way i would've been strong enough to do that but my wolf helped me. Noa growled back while Em whimpered. When Noas loud bark echoed through the forest, i held my head up high, and held back whimpers of my wolf wanting to submit.

The only reason that I'm not submitting to our mate is because i know how much your father needs to be stopped. My wolf spoke to me.

Thank you, Liam. I told my wolf.

Your wolf is a guy!? Oh not again! Fuck this is not happening again! Noa screamed in my head. I knew this was going to happen. What did he mean by again?

When i shift, my wolf has girl parts yes; but my actual wolf per-say is a boy named Liam and he is gay. That is part of the reason that i was abused in my pack, but Liam is strong Noa. He has spent his passed lives living with rejection from other males and has learned to deal. He is the reason i am such a good fighter. Whenever someone makes fun of him or anything else; he trains. The only reason he didn't put up a fight and neither did i in my old pack, was because there was too many of them. He has had enough and doesn't care if he dies protecting you and neither do i.

Not to mention the fact that while you weren't around, i was the only one here to keep her company... and there goes another, Jay. I'm sorry you're stuck with me and that this is happening again. I have never been wolfed to someone that has been through so much pain that seems to never stop. I am so sorry. He cried.

What are you talking about Liam, your scaring me!

I'm sorry Jay, but i don't do guy wolves. I... reject you... as my mate. Believe me... I'm sorry... It's not my fault.. Noa growled into my head. 

Ems wolf howled for my pain and she sobbed in the corner for me. My wolf couldn't take it, and kept crying and telling me he was sorry. I, on the other hand, couldn't believe what i just heard! 

I shifted back into my human form and cried; not knowing what to feel. I laid on the ground and cried for god knows how long!

"After everything I've been through and everything you told me; you reject me?" I whimpered as my wolf inwardly cursed himself. I needed to calm him down because his anger with himself was making me angry too.

"Liam Yovavitch do not be angry with yourself. I don't care what just happened! You know i love you; as you are my wolf, so stop being angry with yourself!" I yelled out loud.

I shifted back into my wolf, and ran away telling Em that i was sorry and i wouldn't be coming back.

Are we still going to your father's house?

Yes, and we are going to submit to him and his Mate and every other god damned wolf there. I rather feel pain than nothing at all.

That's suicide Jay!

What does it matter anyways! Torture for a week from my father and Rose, his mate, until we drop dead. Yay.

I hope you're not thinking that Noa's going to save our asses.

No, Liam. I'm not.

My wolf and i continued to cry and we ran almost fifty miles to my father's pack. The pain was excruciating, and i knew i was going to die within a week, so what did it matter.

(A/N: If you are rejected by your mate and not marked, you eventually die; not being able to live without your other half. Obviously no one in Jays pack is going to allow her to replace her mate...)