Chapter 11

Matt and Jasik came up with something. Not a plan, but an attack. Matt's logic was that half the pack hated his father anyways so they wouldn't help if he asked and the other half were week, but loyal. Matt had only a pinch of respect for them due to their loyalty, but what they had been forced to do to his sister, was unacceptable. He wanted revenge and Jasik quickly complied.

Once they were ready to talk to Noa, they headed to his office; Matt still a little on edge about being forward with the alpha. Jasik placed a loving kiss on Matt's cheek and it instantly calmed him.

"You can stay outside if you want, babe. Ill talk to him," Jasik suggested and matt quickly agreed.

Standing outside a door wasn't what Matt really wanted to do but he was scared shitless of all alphas. He blamed his father for everything and was glad that he was away from that pack, if you could even call it that.

Jasik walked through the door to be "greeted" with the sight of Noa, working out. He was in his shirtless glory, sweat trickling from his hair and chest. He had long gray gym pants that fit him loosely, but you could still see his 11'inch bulging through the front of his pants.

Jasik had no fucking idea why this turned him on but... he liked it... A little too much, so he turned away to hide his blush.

He flinched and the sounds of the 200'pound weights dropping from Noa's hands.

"I did not know it would affect you this much, old friend. I'll get a shirt," Noa said chuckling.

Jasik turned around when Noa was done but did not look into his eyes. Noa moved closer to him casually as he stood there stiffer than a stone. From outside the door, they herd Matt let out a dangerous growl and Noa immediately backed down. He stopped moving, crossed his arms, and waited for jasik to talk.

"Matt told me that the darkness pack is barely a pack. More like a family of few, but they used to be strong. Cyrus, the alpha, as I'm sure Jay has told you already is her father and is the one doing these... things to her," Jasik said not stuttering one bit. Noa nodded for Jasik to continue. "We are going to attach and wanted to know if you were with us now before you get mad the whole pack is willing," he hurriedly finished and left no room for argument.

Noa had to admit, Jasik was the perfect beta to keep ground on the land in this state. No matter how mixed personal was... he always made the right choices. Noa admired that about him and looked up to that quality... but would never look up to anyone but his mother and father. He couldn't say a word, so instead nodded and headed out the door.

"Is that a yes, alpha," Jasik asked over stepping his grounds for a normal alpha. But Noa was different and had always wanted to be treated normally.

"Yes that is. Get ready. We leave in four hours and that is and order-"

"Yes alpha," Jasik answered immediately before Noa left the room. He smiled at Matt and walked off.

Why has everyone left me out of this decision to attach on land that is not ours? To be clear i am not mad and all of you had the right to decide this on your own. But why,

Because what you did to Jay was unforgivable alpha. No one should be treated like that under ANY circumstances. You can exile me all you want, and i wouldn't care! The poor girl wanted love to witch was never given. She wanted love, acceptance, and happiness were it was not given Noa. You might as well just kill her now because she'll die anyways, Em's voice rang loudly through his head.

Was he pissed, angry, fuming with desire to kill at this moment? Yes! But not at what Em said... at what he had done. At what his WOLF had done.

I will not exile you Em, and you are right. I was suborn, stupid, a dumbass, and a really really really horrible alpha to do such a thing. But it was not me Em. It was my wolf and he refused to mate with her and you know it. You all know what happened... to my former mate and i will NOT re-explain that! My wolf is stronger than my human, and will always win. I had no choice and the only reason i am able to tell everyone this right now, is because my wolf is asleep. So let's go save her,' he finished with determination in his voice.

Yes alpha, all pack members spoke through the link.

***BACK TO THE PRESENT***

Noas P.O.V:

No matter the fact that i saved her, i would not be able to mate her. My wolf didn't want her and was killing me due to his stubbornness. I could try and tell her but he rather her run away than mate with her.

"Do we go after her Noa?" Em asked choking on tears.

It won't matter, I spoke through the link. I can't have her because my wolf is rejecting her. Not me. I really want her. For Christ sake's she got shot twenty times just to protect me and my wolf and he's still being an ass about it! I. Want. Her! But he won't let me have her, i yelled loosing it.

I was losing my mind without my mate and my wolf kept clawing at me from the inside. He's gone crazy too, but won't admit it.

Jasik you're in charge-

Yes alpha, he spoke with no hesitation.

I didn't care what the fuck my wolf wanted, i was going to go save my mate! I don't know how I'm going to convince her to forgive me, let alone mate with me, but it has to be done. I would die with her, just so we could be happy in our afterlives, but my pack needed me and my wolf would stop me. I don't know everything that my poor mate has been through but i intend to find out. I want her to love me. I really do but my goddamned wolf wont fucking let me!

Damn right i won't. Her wolf is a man! A. fucking. Man! Hell no i am not doing this again and i won't let you die either. I was made for power and i am a very lenient wolf and alpha, but this crosses the line.

Do i give two shits about you and your goddamned fucking wants?! No! She's. Our. Mate! She's been through enough and i will have her!

Never! I can stop you and you know i can so don't make me hurt you!

Why are you doing this to me!?

Because I'm trying to protect us from mating with that thing! Gay people should not walk this earth! It is against God to be gay and i won't defy him!

Who gives a fucking shit?! I. Want. Her. And I will have her!

Noa, I heard a soft soothing beautifully calming voice echo through my head. It was Jay. She sounded sad and... alone.

Jay?! Jay I'm so so sorry! Please come back to me! I did- my wolf cut me off and i couldn't speak. I literally chocked on my words and couldn't breathe. I shifted into my naked glory and dropped to the ground in pain. My lungs were closed and i felt like i was dying. My eyes were rolling and i was struggling to stay awake.

I'm sorry Noa, but I'd rather die than mate with that thing, My wolfs voice rang with determination.

"Noa! Noa... Noa....Noa! Please don't leave me! My wolf already has now don't you go and do the same," I heard Jay pleaded as i felt tears trickle my bare chest just before i blacked out.