Chapter 2

He was obviously in his human form when i felt his hand on my wolfs stomach. At that point i was lost in a haze. I was also in total shock! He actually seemed to care about me. I hoped to the goddess herself he did.

He growled and i shifted into my human form thinking he was mad at me because I'm technically rouged. I didn't want my mate to be mad at me, so i started explaining my situation vaguely and decided to beg just as i had with the others of his pack.

"Please, help me. Alpha, sir, i know it is a crime to run from your pack, but as i told one of your pack members, it was either that or be beaten, and brought to the brink of death every day, only to heal slower than the day before." I cried as i explained part of my life. Please! I just brushed the surface with my fingertips.

He growled and i flinched thinking i did something wrong. I went to apologies for speaking without permission, -as i was taught in my former pack- but he just brushed his finger along my cheek. As he caressed my face, he brushed away my tears and i couldn't help the sweet smile that formed on my lips. The shock that surged through my body had me both cringing and leaning into his touch. I longed to see his reaction to realizing he was my mate. Was he happy, sad, or disappointed? I want to know!     

"Can you tell me who did this to you?" He asked. Why would he ask a question instead of simply demanding it? But then again, his voice alone sounded demanding even when it was sweet.

"My father, Cyrus, and about 15 other members of my previous pack did this, but not these cuts and bruises. These are from border patrols that i ran into. I'm lucky i-i made it ou-out alive." I all but whispered the last few words as he ran his hand softly down my back. I wanted to hug him; Too wrap my legs around his waist as he carried me to safety. To have his arms wrapped around me and to have him fall in love with me-

"Go back to your posts, please. Make sure that no one gets through, especially not the ones who have harmed my mate." Oh i loved when he called me that. It made me feel wanted in every way possible-

"You do know I've been listening to everything you have been thinking right?" He all but laughed. I felt my face become bright red with embarrassment. Ugh! I am so stupid! Now he'll never want me!

"That's not true and you know it... Sorry i didn't mean to yell, i actually love everything you've been thinking." He said. He sounded hurt, and that was the last thing i wanted him to be. It almost sounded as if he was defending himself, in a way. I'm sorry, I said in my mind. He didn't say anything so i assumed he just shook his head or literally brushed it off. I didn't know so i just stopped that train of thought.

I felt his hand turn into a paw and i knew he was in his wolf form. Would you like me to heal you so you can at least move? He asked. I automatically nodded as an answer and in thanks. His tongue brushed over my neck and i couldn't help the whimper that escaped my mouth. All I could think about was that he was licking the spot where he would mark me as his. He just continued licking down my neck. I realized when he was done with my neck i could move it. I smiled in pure excitement for him to finish. Once he finished with my goose bump filled arms, he moved to my chest.

 At this point, i was in fucking heaven! When he was done with my stomach he had me breathing like i'd just ran a marathon. Would you mind? he asked obviously meaning do i mind him cleaning my breasts. Not. At. All I told him, not knowing what had come over me. Once he started, he had me moaning uncontrollably. I couldn't stop! It felt too good! He moved down to my legs which had my wolf purring and howling in delight for him inside of us. No! I'm nowhere near ready for that! I heard him laugh in my head as he started cleaning up my leg.

Once he was finished, he was back into his human form and i was panting trying to calm myself down. He picked me up and i was automatically confused. I was so lost in what he just did to me i forgot that i was even alive! He laughed out loud and i was even more confused.