Chapter 16

~Jay's P.O.V~

There was no escaping it. I knew what tonight was. I could push it to the back of my mind but all it did was re-surface and made me worry even more. The full moon was tonight. Nothing about that sentence even sounded okay to me. I was freaking out!

"Please calm down Luna, if you give me a second, i will explain everything," echoed a familiar voice. It sounded like Jace. He sat next to me on my bed and sighed. I propped myself up on the backboard and listened to what he had to say.

"Noa still has some wolfs bane inside his system so he won't be able to shift. Don't worry the only one who will be strained by this is his wolf, and by the next full moon he will be too strong to control, but Sam has that covered. Tonight if you wish, you can come with me and Jack and we can watch you and run together. Sam will be busy with her plans on Noa and everyone else will be running with their mates," he sighed sadly.

"Don't you have a mate?"

His aura instantly became saddened by that question. I almost regretted asking it. "Sadly, no. Twin wolfs do not have mates, because as we are born we share a wolf. Yes, normal wolfs can be born in litters but were's cannot. It is rare, but they use twin wolfs to keep others who have lost their mates alive. As they were not rejected or accepted, they experience the same loss as a rejection. So Sam has informed me and Jack that if Tiffany wishes, we can both become her new mates. But it is up to her, we cannot force her. To be quite honest i'm excited. Me and my brother never thought we'd be happy or have someone. We hope she says yes," he giggled. Wow there are so many fucking things i don't know!

"Well that sounds promising hun i am very happy for you," I smiled at him. I held my hand out and he took it in his. No sparks. Well guess he was right. "I'll run with you and your brother. Should be fun."

"Great," he laughed, jumping up from the bed and pulling me towards the door. "If anything it should a least take your mind off of Noa."

Once we were outside and everyone striped, i could literally feel all eyes on me. As i was un-mated and almost going into heat, it was no wonder. I could hear heart rates pick up, growls form from the mens throats and purrs from the women. I shifted before someone decided to rape me. Jack and Jace nudged me to the left and ran, with me hot on their trail.

The night was a bit hot and misty. The grass was a bit wet, as it had rained a bit earlier, and my body felt free. No doubt my mind was still on Noa. and i couldn't really enjoy this knowing his wolf was suffering, but i could at least listen to Jack and his brother rough housing each other. I could tell that they were happy about this whole Tiffany thing. I was genuinely happy for them too, and i could probably make a good Luna. Everything that Em has told me and Kyle and Jace and Jack and everyone, has really made me feel for them. I actually felt like i was their mother. It made me feel like i actually mattered in the world. I just wish Noa didn't have to go through so much, to make it all happen.

When we got back inside, i was taken to my room and dressed in a loose fitted t-shirt, and lean Jeans. I chose to be bare foot because i like feeling the ground against my skin, and i left my hair loose because... well i just felt like it.

At dinner, i was properly introduced to the family here. Especially Tiffany, who was sitting in the middle of Jack and Jace. She told me she still felt the loss of her mate, but agreed to mate with the twins. Turns out they had been friends for a long while. I'm glad that all worked out. Kyle sat next to me and helped out with getting everyone together for dinner since Sam was in her office figuring out what to do with Noa. I hated the thought of that.

I met a bunch of people who chose to stay in this house. They really hated humans. All of them had rude experiences with them, and had seen them being rude to there own kind. That's also why all of them got pissed about my father. They hated the idea of a species hurting any of their own, except if necessary. They saw nothing necessary with my case, and neither did i.