Chapter 10

Noas P.O.V:

"I'm s-sorry sir... she t-told me to l-leave," Matthew stuttered. I couldn't quite understand why he did that. Didn't Jasik explain how i am and that i don't demand submission?

I did but... his life wasn't... easy, to put it into lighter tones, Jasik echoed through my head. 

It would make since; it is Jays father we're talking about, i told him.

"Matt," i said moving towards him. I tried not to make it sound... scary but to everyone, that's what i was. Especially now. "I will not hurt you on purpose and for stupid reasons. I only needed to know that she was alive... for now," i continued trying not to cry.

"Noa, how long does she have?" Jasik asked from beside me.

I sighed. "Six days, Jasik. She left early yesterday morning and it's about... 11pm. Soon I will have five days. It's only the one who gets rejected who dies, unless they find a replacement. The one who rejects gets a replacement when they do... which is extremely fucked up."

I felt Matt's anger and hate towards me. He literally wanted to rip my balls off with his teeth! He must have known that i was in his head because he started to cry again. God! I felt so bad for the poor guy.

He dropped to the floor and Jasik moved to him and hugged him. What the hell? He held him to his chest and didn't fight against him while he stroked his hair.

"Its okay, my love. Noa will not hurt you, i promise. Come on, we'll go take a nap together, okay," Jasik basically purred into his ear. Matt instantly nodded.

Before they left, Jasik turned back and growled at me,

"Mine!"

I nodded and they left.

So Jasik's gay? Wow, definitely did not see that coming. That'll be an awkward ex's conversation...

Matts P.O.V:

"Oh i want to kill that son of a bitch alpha of yours so badly!" I ranted into Jasiks chest as we were lying down.

"I know but you need to rest okay? We'll try again tomorrow and make sure that she's okay. I link our minds and then I'll be able to see what you see." He smiled.

He flipped me over and straddled my hips between his knees, and stared into my eyes. I still couldn't believe he was mines! And oh my lord those dimples made me want to scream they were so cute! His blue eyes stared into mines, as if he was telling me a story. He looked so interesting to me-

"You know, i was never gay? When i saw you, that's when i knew. Your bright green eyes explained my confused mind. Girls never really did it for me and i knew something was missing. And that something is you," he said as he kissed me. He was a little hesitant but i knew he wanted to. He dipped his tongue inside my mouth and battled with mines for dominance. He won, being the manly one in our relationship... I'll never get used to saying that.

Jays P.O.V:

I lied in my bed, sound asleep, enjoying the quiet as long as i could. My wolf had a full day to build up strength. I stretched out to find that my hands were still tied to the bed and i was still naked. I was stiff, but i didn't care because that was nothing compared to the pain my father will cause me.

"Jay, oh my goodness are you okay? Jesus Christ I'm going to kill that goddamned father of yours," whispered Jonas untying me rubbing my sore areas. Why was he being so nice to me? All he ever wanted to do was fuck me!

"Jay, Jay, Jay listen to me. Everyone here knows that your father lied. We all know. He got a little too drunk the night after you left and spilled everything but he doesn't know. Jay, you have to listen to me carefully," he explained. I heard him take his shirt of and felt him slip it over me.