Chapter 4: Buster

A robot was attacking Bygone Island once again. Pretty normal right? This was an odd robot though. It was a fireman that sets things on fire and puts others in danger. Ironic right?
   Anyway, Sonic started to spin dash it, but it didn't even did a scratch on it!
   "Dr. Eggman's evil fireman robot is running loose." Sonic said.
   "Why does everyone assume every evil robot is mine?" Eggman asked, while reading a magazine on a bench.
   "Oh, I don't know, experience." Sonic said bluntly, just as the robot shot fire at him, causing him to dodge it. Then, Amy and Knuckles came up to attack.
  "You're fired pal. Hahaha, get it? *robot aims fire at him causing his weapon to turn to ashes*. Guess not." Knuckles said.
  "Shouldn't firemen put out fires?" Amy asked, placing her hand under her chin.
  "Uh, hello. That's the irony. It's the total opposite of a firemen. *Sonic glares at him*. Uh, I mean- er I'd assume." Eggman said, as you ran up and tried to slash it with your swords, only to be knocked into the air by one of the arms, and your tail was burnt slightly. You landed on the ground with a thud and you groaned lightly, eyes shut tight.
   "(Y/N)! Are you alright?" Tails asked running over to you. You nodded and started to stand up, only to fall down slightly, your legs practically giving out from under you. Your ears went flat against your head, you trying not to let your pain show.
     Tails quickly wrapped one arm around your waist while you wrapped one arm around his shoulders.
    "Sonic! The evil anti-fire bot is putting a baby walrus into a burning house!" Sticks said. Sonic quickly ran over and grabbed the baby walrus then gave him to his mother.
  "Sonic! The evil anti-fire bot, is putting a kitten in a tree!" Tails said, pointing with his free hand.
  "Go evil fireman!" Eggman yelled while we all glared at him, you having trouble holding onto Tails. Tails noticed you struggling, so he picked you up bridal style, causing you to blush redder than a rose.
"Ok, I admit it. It's mine. Evil robots are what I do. Why stop if you're good at it?" Eggman said, putting his hands on his hips. The robot then started spurting fire everywhere.
  "This has gone on long enough." Sonic said, spin dashing around the robot in a circle, causing to tangle itself up and explode.
  "I, um, left the oven on." Eggman said, running towards his lair. Sonic simply glared at him.
  "He, looks like that robot is fired." Sonic said while everyone else (but Knuckles) started laughing.
  "Hey! No one laughed when I said it." Knuckles said grumpily. Meanwhile, the kitty cat was still in the tree.(who knows why I called it a kitty cat instead of just kitty, kitten, or cat.)
  "Sticks can you get that kitten out of the tree?" Sonic asked Sticks.
  "Sure thing, Sonic." Sticks replied. Sticks then went over to the tree and started to shake it mercilessly.
"Uh, Sticks? Sticks? STICKS!?" Sonic asked as the kitten fell out of the tree and bounced on his head.
"What?" Sticks asked.

                    ~At Amy's cabin~

   "Sticks, we want to talk about how you treat animals." Sonic said.
  "It's not a good idea to shake kittens out of trees." Amy added.
  "Everyone knows the law of the jungle, trees are no kitten zones." Sticks replied.
"That's a real law?" Knuckles questioned.
"Uh." Tails mumbled while the both of you face-palmed.
  "No, no it isn't Knuckles." You say, rolling your eyes.
  "You should get a pet! It would help you learn to love animals. Don't you think, Sonic?" Amy asked.
  "Yeah, absolutely." Sonic replies.
  "Then you can take Sticks pet shopping right now." Amy said.
"No, absolutely not." Sonic replied.
  "I will." You say, your voice almost a whisper. Everyone looked at you. This was like, the fist time you talked to all of them at once.
  "And I'll go with her." Tails added.

                  ~At the pet store~

"I hate cute, fuzzy, and adorable. See, too cute *points at some squirrels*, too fuzzy *points at a bunny*, too adorable *points at some monkeys*.
"Aw, they are cute, fuzzy, and adorable." You say, looking them all over.
  "Not as cute and adorable as you. Now come on, Sticks wants to leave." Tails says, grabbing your hand. Both his words and actions made you blush redder than a tomato, and, from what you could tell, you saw Tails have a dark red blush spread across his muzzle.
   As we were walking back, we passed a trash can with something inside it. Sticks stopped, crawled in, and grabbed something.
  "It's, oh it's-" Sticks began.
"Disgusting?" You and Tails said in unison.
"The least objectionable option." Sticks said, holding up a robot talk with slime all over it.
   "Aw, who's a little cluster wuster.*bark bark*. I'm gonna name him Buster." Sticks said, cuddling Buster.
  "Buster, the cluster?" Tails said as Buster squirted a bunch of slime at his face. You guys then started on your way back.