Chapter 12

Mike's POV

As I sit here on the floor thinking about everything that just happened there was one thing that I noticed that stuck out to me. Annie..my love..the girl who I have to protect...has amnesia.

"Annie has amnesia" I say out loud to myself still trying to comprehend how I feel about this.

All I know is that I feel so many mixed emotions about this. Anger,sadness,confusing, regret, just everything and of course I feel all these emotions about myself cause I know its my fault. Annie's friend is right...time to take responsibility and stop blaming it on my brother. I'm the maestro here..I'm the older brother... I'm the one who's fault this is.

All this time I took my anger out on my brother... I really should of tooken it out on myself.

Alex's POV

"Alex um..don't you think you were a bit harsh in there"

" OF COURSE NOT SARAH I GAVE THOSE TWO IDIOT GHOST A PIECE OF MY MIND AND I SURE AS HELL DON'T REGRET IT"

"Ok then...well can you stop yelling"

"I'M NOT YELLING JUST LOUD TALKING"

"Alex.."

"...ok I'm sorry for yelling I'm just really mad Sarah....its there fault that Annie has amnesia....although if she would of listen to me not to go..."

"You have to stop that. You can't blame her for this"

"I'm not blaming her I'm just.... worried for her. Think about it Sarah like....Annie has amnesia..she doesn't remember us now.. what if her memory never returns-"

"Don't think like that it will return. Its just gonna take some time. "

"Its gonna take a lot of time Sarah...a lot of time..."

Annie's POV

Well those people earlier seemed like there was nice people and they said that they are my family. But I just don't remember them....I don't even remember how I lost my memory in the first place. Hopefully I will get my memory back soon.

As I sit here thinking about my loss of memory and my family I see this puff of smoke appear ans this really handsome guy standing in front of me.

"H-Hello" I say a bit frightened

"It's okay my dear no need to be scared. I'm good people. You probably don't remember me but hello my name is mj"

"Mj.."

"Yes you probably don't remember me. Me and you are actually good friends...maybe a bit of something more. Oh you probably don't remember my brother either.

"Your brother... um.-"

"Mike. Me and him are twins but there is a difference with us...he's evil..and that's why I came here cause I need you to stay away from him"

"But I don't know him"

"Soon you will and you just need to stay away from him. He is maestro with dangerous plans."

"But how will I know-"

"Trust me you will know.... I have to leave now but I couldn't let my baby be put in danger any longer so I had to to let you know"

I'm laying here in this bed wondering what he is talking about. He moves closer to me and lift up my chin so I am looking in his eyes.

"When you return to the mansion you will see him there... he doesn't like me so he is gonna be telling you that you have to stay away from me. But don't listen to him okay my love."

I don't even have time to respond because then I feel his lips against mine. He pulls away but then whispers something in my ear.

"Your mine okay...please don't disobey me, things won't be so pleasant if you do."

I look at him wide eyed but not for too long before he smiles at me and then vanishes away. I wish I could have my memory...cause this mj character doesn't seem so cool.
I guess my thoughts took over me so much cause I end up falling asleep feeling like I'm just falling into a darkness that I been to before