Chapter 18

MJ'S POV

"Now stay here my love I'll be back..oh and don't get any smart ideas you wont be able to leave this room" I laughed and leave the room putting a magical lock on the door. Hmm i guess i should see my brother and pay him a visit. He usually likes to read so I'm guessing he is hanging out at the library. Hehehe...oh brother..what trouble your in for.

Mike's POV

Going through books of spells and books of our ancestors. I was always fascinated with the story about two magical twin brothers. Funny sounds like something that could do with me and MJ. Also about the girl...now that i think about it...that girl looks a lot like annie. Hmm

"Hey brother"

I instantly turn around and roll my eyes.

"What do you want mj im busy here"

"Yea i see..reading books..fun" he says snickering.

"But look there's something else i want to talk to you about...isn't sad that annie is gone"

I sigh and looks down

"Yea..yea it is"

"I bet you miss her and-"

"Look mj I can see straight through your little game..stop pretending like you care okay..i know you already"

"Nice you really do know me but lets see if you know this, where is annie right now"

"At her home with her family..why?"

"Cause maybee she's not there"

I turn around and look at him

"What do you mean 'maybe she's not there"

I look at him for awhile seeing a stupid grin on his face

"ANSWER ME NOW" I say standing up getting in his face.

"That's for me to know and you to not ever find out my dear brother..anyway have fun" he says disappearing

" MJ!" I quickly turn around and remember this spell in my head. I hold out my hand in the air and whisper the spell.

"Mirror mirror from the lands please show me where annie stands" I look up and see this mirror showing me annie but that doesn't seem like she is with her family. Looks like a dark room of some kind.

"Mirror mirror let me know is there anything I need to know."

Suddenly the mirror shows a side image of annie but this time in a different location..she is actually with her family. How can there be two Annie's in two different places at the same time? Unless....

I suddenly boil with anger at my thought. Kristel. My brother has her shape shifting into annie again. Oooohhh I knew he was up to no good once again. I look at the mirror again and see in the first image of annie in the weird room i see my brother walk in. He looks like he is saying something.

"Mirror mirror i need sound"

"Hahaha don't worry my precious annie your safe here with me. "

"No I wanna go home. What do you want from me" annie says scared

"You is all i want my sweet..your finally where you need to be....right with me...forever."

I shiver and boil with anger just hearing him say those words. Just wait till i get my hands on him! But first i need to know where this is.

"Mirror mirror show me the way." the mirror zooms out and shows me a little small house. Seems to be next to my mansion. I think i seen it before. I wave my hand in the air and the mirror disappears...i got you know

I immediately go out of the library and downstairs but before i could get any further i am blocked by police.

"Excuse me is there a problem here officer"

" uh yes there was an anonymous call saying that there was an incident here and one of your guest here was badly injured. We are here to scope out the premises and see if there is a safety violation here. "

"Well i can sure you there is no saftey violation and i really have to get going now im sorry" I say trying to leave but i am stopped again.

"We can't let you leave. We need a tour of the mansion and see if its up to code and that there really isnt a saftey violation here...cause if there is it won't look good on you"

"What will happen if there is a violation." i question

"Then we would have to tell all the guess to leave and then we will close down this haunted mansion."

"What!"

.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.

DUN DUN DUN. Oh no is mike gonna have to shut down his haunted mansion? Who is the anonymous caller that seemed to have called out mike and will annie ever get saved in time. Next time on Scare You Into Love....byeee

~DESTINY~