Chapter 19(Republished)

MIKE'S POV

I stare at the officers in disbelieve and shock...

"Soo may we have a tour"

"Uhh s-sure...right this way."

MJ'S POV

"There that should be good enough."
I say laughing as i look at the image bubble I created.

"Now we wait and see what unfolds...in the meantime Annie..I have plans for you already"

"Please let me go..please!" she says crying

"Hmm...no"

" Why are you doing this. What do you want!"

"What I want is you. Plain and simple"

"Please you have to let me go. I have to get back to my family. I have to get out of here..I have to...I have to..AAGG"

Next thing I know her back arches and her eyes start glowing a electric shocking light blue.

Annies pov

All of a sudden I feel this electric shock all over my body and my back starts to arch. I feel like I cant control myself. What is happening to me.

(VISION)

"Annie are you really okay"

"Yes...D-dereck I'm fine.."

Wait is that me... and who is that with me..

"You don't look fine let me feel your head"

*Slap* "I SAID IM FINE"

(VISION OVER)

Woah, Who was that? Why did I hit this dereck person? Is that someone I know? Or...is that someone she knows? Maybe the girl I just saw wasn't me...maybe it was that person Mj sent. But why am I seeing this though...is my body suppose to act like that?

"ANNIE?!"

I snap out of my thoughts and look at MJ who looks pissed off yet very concern.

"What happened?"

"I don't know... but please you have to let me go. My family needs me...the real me they need to know that I'm okay"

"Oh they know Annie...but right now the only one that needs you is me..I won't let you get away again"

MIKE'S POV

I smile and escort the officers out. They said that they'll be back and for me to not leave town or anything. Honestly I don't know what I would do if I didn't have this mansion. This is my life, my everything I can't lose this. But right now what I also can't lose is Annie. I have to find her...and when I do my brother is going to PAY.

I quickly flash to where I saw the location in my bubble and see I'm in front of this door.

"MJ OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW I KNOW YOUR IN THERE" I say banging harshly.

"Oh silly brother you really thing banging is gonna scare me."

"No but this will" I make a circle motion with my hands to the point where there is a magic fireball in my hands and I blast it at the door. I end up ducking realizing that my magic went in reverse to me.

"Wrong again brother...sorry but my place is now magic proof"

"What?!?...how did you?"

"Oh I just brushed up on a little bit of studying that's all...you always did have such a wonderful place for studying. But it's really unorganized you should fix that"