Chapter 6 (part two)

MIKE'S POV

I slam my brother against the wall and lift my firey hand choking him while the fire seeps into his skin. He pushes me off and starts punching me. I kick him in his area sending him down on the floor in pain. I get on top of him and start beating the crap out of him.

"HOW COULD YOU, YOU EVIL MONSTER YOU TOOK MY GIRL,TOOK HER VIRGINITY AND RUINED MY LIFE AND YOU KEEP ON RUINING IT. I WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN. I HATE YOU AND YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID." I punch him in the face one more time and see him coughing up blood.

Breathing heavily with rage I look to my left and see Annie next to me looking frighten for her life.

"please don't hurt me"

I start feeling hurt that she said that. I would never hurt her.

"I would never hurt you.... Listen your scared and everything but you have to listen to me. My name is michael but you can call me mike. On the floor is my brother mj and you have to stay away from him. He's evil you have to listen to me."

She just looks at me and starts crying and screaming at me.

"NO GET AWAY DON'T TOUCH ME." She says running out the door.

" WAIT COME BACK."

I look at my brother down on the floor still coughing up blood.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT. STAY OUT OF MY LIFE...I......I WISH YOU WEREN'T MY BROTHER. GO TO HELL" i yell rushing out the room trying to find where Annie went.

ANNIE'S POV

I run back to the mansion crying as I run to my room I run past Sarah.

"woah what happened Annie are you ok"

I stop running and run back to her holding her tightly as i cry on her shoulder.

"what's wrong,...was it something Dereck did."

I shake my head no.

"was it your date"

"Y-yes"

"it didn't go good yesterday"

"n-no it did it was s-something that happened today."

"you want me to get your parents"

I instantly shake my head no. My parents can definitely not know about this. It will be to much for them, they would yell at me.

"you want me to call alex so we can all talk in private in your room."

"Y-yes please"

She grabs her phone and dials alex's number.

"...Hey alex...yea it's me...we have a situation here, annie is crying her eyes out and she says that she wants to talk to us in private so I'm going to need you to come to her room so we can all talk ok.....ok hurry bye."

She hangs up the phone and rubs my back.

"It's ok alex will be here soon let's just go to your room and wait until she gets here ok?"

I shake my head yes still crying. we make it to my room and sarah is just standing there with eyes as wide as saucers.

" Annie....what happened to your room its a mess....ok something bad happened and when alex gets here you giong to tel-"

"hey guys im here so what's...wrong with annie and why is her room a mess?'' she says stepping over the broken lamp.

" OMG there is even a dent in your door...Annie what happened?"