Chapter 2

ANNIE'S POV

I woke up today at 6:00 which is weird cause I don't really wake up until really late. I raise my arms to stretch and then I sit up on the bed. As I'm about to get out of bed. I see another note on my dresser. I pick it up and read it: Hi I'm glad to see your up early. breakfast starts at 7:00. don't worry there won't be a lot of people there. I'll have someone come to your room when your done to escort you to where you'll be was eating. don't worry it won't be to long until we see eachother. MJ.

I wish I knew who this mj person was and why he is leaving notes on my dresser. I go to the closet and pick out some skinny black jeans and a red shirt then I go to the bathroom take a shower and then get dress. I look in the mirror put perfume and deodorant on and brush my teeth. After that I came out the bathroom perfectly dress. As i stand there in front of the mirror admiring myself there is a knock at the door. I go and open the door and there is a lady standing there dress in a blue uniform.

"um...hello"

"hello miss morel, I have been told to take you to dinner where you will be eating. Are you ready to go"

"yes I am let me just get my phone." I grab my phone and head back to the lady.

" ok lets go"

I follow the lady down the stairs and into this hallway with a door at the end of it.

"you may go in"

"um...ok"

I go in and shockingly only my family and friends are here.

"hi guys...what are you guys just doing here I thought there would be more people." I sat walking in and sitting next to sarah and alex.

"us to but i think its just us......surprisingly" my mom says.

A few seconds later a lot of people come in with trays in there hands they all put the trays in front of us and lift up the lid.

On the plate there was eggs,sausages,toast,oatmeal, bacon, and a side of orange juice.

All the waiters left leaving us in the room alone. We all looked at our plates and then eachother but we heard this munching sound. We all looked at my brother to see him already chowing down on his food like a pig.

I roll my eyes and look at my friend alex who is just staring at him. I nudge her and she says

"what" she says all innocent.

I rolled my eyes and took a bite out of my bacon. Ten minutes later we all are finished with our food and very full. I giggled seeing all of us. We all look like were pregnant. The waiters came back and took our trays away but the waiter came back.

"I have been in formed that you can all take a walk and admire the scenery of the mansion as you please."

We all got up and walk towards the door. As I was going to reach for the knob the door started opening by it self. We all looked at eachother then proceeded to walk out the door.

I walked with sarah and alex. While mom and dad walk together. And dereck going by himself. Me and my friends walk outside and saw this beautiful garden. We all bent down and smelled the flowers. They smelt wonderful. We all stood up and took a picture of us standing behind the flowers. We all looked at the photo and giggled then continued to explore. As we were walking I thought about this mj person and who is he and what he looked liked. But my thoughts were interrupted when I bumped into someone and fell on the ground. I looked up and saw this guy dress in a black cloth. I can't really see much if his face all I see is his dark brown eyes. I don't know why but I feel like sorta attracted to this guy, and I don't even know him. My thoughts were interrupted again by him speaking.

"oh im sorry, here let me help you" he says reaching out his hands towards me.

I take his hand and they are soft yet muscular. He pulls me up and says

"there you go, I am really sorry again for bumping into you."

"no it's ok I should of watch where I was going instead of daydreaming hehe."

I look down and realize that we are still holding hands. I let go of his hand and start blushing. I looked down and blush even brighter getting embarrassed. Then all of a sudden the guy lifts up my chin and grabs my hand.

"you now beautiful I never did get your name" he says so smoothly i could melt.

"i-its a a-annie my name is annie" i say stuttering and blushing even more.

"well Annie, if your up for it how about you and me go take another tour tomorrow. I can show the things they don't show you."

"um.....ok but are you sure we can do that"

"yes we can....trust me I'll make your night.....magical."he says stroking my cheek.

"ok"

"good I'll give you my number.....see you tomorrow beautiful."

He kisses my cheek and winks at me before leaving. Wow that was.......wait i never got his name.

"WAIT....I NEVER GOT YOUR NAME"

"just call me.......MJ" then he continues to walk off.

I walk of also to my room. I open my room door and sit down on my bed smiling. I look in my phone and see his number is in there. With the name mj. But i don't remember giving him my phone. Hmm oh well. I lay down on my bed but then i sit back up realizing what he told me.

" just call me......MJ"

Mj .....wait a minute......if his name is mj then that means it was him leaving me the notes. I look on my dresser and see another note. I pick it up and it reads:

So you want to be hanging out with other guys now huh. Well princess your mine and nobody elses. But if you want to hang out with other guys ok........BUT YOU WILL REGRET IT. PREPARE FOR A HELL OF A DAY TOMORROW. CAUSE I WILL BE WATCHING YOU. NOBODY CROSSES ME. AND ALSO KNOW THIS................................................................

YOU MADE A BIG MISTAKE. MJ.

I put down the letter and run to the bathroom scared I look at my mirror and see written in blood saying: YOU MADE A BIG MISTAKE.

I close my eyes and screamed. Then I open my eyes and see the blood is gone. I take a deep breath and bend down towards the sink and splash water down my face when I look up there is this skeleton in the mirror saying: I WILL COME GET YOU.....YOU HAVE MADE A BIG MISTAKE CROSSING ME.

I run out of the bathroom and scream. I go in my bed room and sit down then I look around the room and the lights start flickering. I feel so dizzy.

"LEAVE ME ALONE" i scream while there are tears running down my face.

"PLEASE IM SORRY......JUST LEAVE ME ALONE"

Then the windows open up and there is a gust of wind and everything around my room is spinning and floating in mid-air.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME"

Then everything stops and all my stuff fall on the floor is not windy anymore,the windows are close, and the lights stop flickering.

" what i want is for you to not go on that date with him........and if you do.........YOU WILL SEE A SIDE OF ME THAT YOU NEVER WANT TO SEE."

As I look around my room terrified. I lay down on my bed shaking and scared. What did I do wrong. Are there to mj's. Should I go the date and if I do which mj am I going on the date with. While all these questions flood my brain I cry myself to sleep knowing that maybe I have made a big mistake.

So what you guys think. What do you think will happen to annie. Are there really two mj's. Will annie go on the date or not. Hmmm wait and find out. If you have any suggestions for the next chapter don't be afraid to tell me. I am all open for ideas. Always vote and comment. ~DESTINY.