Chapter 15

THE NEXT DAY
MJ'S POV

" DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT TO DO" i say choking kristel with my firey hand around her neck.

She nods slightly and i let go of her dropping her on the ground.

"Don't screw this up okay...you do and i will have ur soul."

She nods looking down still on the floor coughing. Gosh i need better help these days.

" Now GO"

She immediately disappears and i snicker thinking about my devious plan. If she does this right, nobody would suspect a thing. Not even my brother. Although i don't doubt his skills...still he won't be able to stop me. It could be the last thing be does if he tries..MWAHAHAHA 😈

AT THE HOSPITAL
ANNIE'S POV

"Ur all set to go annie. Just let me call ur parents and they'll pick you up okay?"

"Okay thank you" the nurse smiles and walks out the door while i wait looking around the room. Still not remembering a thing but in doing okay as far at the nurses say. But i Don't know why i keep getting this uneasy feeling along with a few shivers. Maybe its nothing..i hope.

I play with my hair and trying to do something with this silence when suddenly i see this puff of smoke. Is this one of those twin boys from before? I look at the smoke to see if i can try and see if it is but instead i dont see one of the boys. I see this young girl.

"Hello"

"Annie do you know who i am"

"No..should i?"

"No..well at least not yet. I'm sorry annie"

"Sorry for what?" i say looking at her confused

"For what im about to do"

Worried and scared i look at her
"W-what are you going to do"

She lifts up her hand moving it in a way like she is making a sign or some sort of drawing in the air. A mist of black smoke appears from her hand and it surrounds me so much that all I'm seeing is darkness and it feels like i am falling. I lose consciousness and the darkness seems to get thicker until all i hear are the words I'm sorry in my head.

KRISTEL'S POV

I slowly put my hand down in sadness. I can't believe im still going along with his stupid plans. I don't want to this. I wish i could just stop...but i can't..disobeying his orders will be very bad for me. Gosh..im so sorry annie

I close my eyes and concentrate and turn into annie. I then open my eyes and nothing but guilt washes over me. For my sake and annies...i hope i can pull this off.

The door later opens and i see the nurse and these other people. I also see annies friends. These must be annies parents. I hope i can be a believable annie with amnesia..

"Your family is here annie. Your all good to go" the nurse says.

I smile and thank the nurse while walking out with my.. for now new family. We all walked out of the hopsital and go into a car.

"Everyone buckle up...we have a long drive ahead of us" annies mom says. She then turns to me and smiles

"It feels good to have you here annie."

"It feels nice to be here misses- i mean..mom"

She smiles and then we start driving away from the hospital. I look down and get this voice in my head from mj constantly saying..dont mess this up. I wont..i hope i won't at least..