Chapter 16

Annie's POV

Slowly opening my eyes and regaining consciousness I try to find out where i am.

"Hello Annie"

I open my eyes more and look to see that i am laying on a bed and i see...mj...or Mike

"Hello" i say a little dizzy

"Nice of you to drop in..hope you remember me"

"Your either mj..or mike..right"

"Mj" he says with his back towards me. He turns around and has a cup in his hand smiling at me. But then his smile turned into a wicked laugh. I looked at him puzzled and worried.

"Ohh annie you have no idea how special you really are" he says sipping from cup.

I just stare at him and say nothing. I have no idea what he means by that and why i am here. Im suppose to be at the hospital waiting...for my family...

"OH MY GOSH my family is waiting for me. I'm so sorry MJ but i have to get back to my family" I say trying to get up from the bed but i fall right back down due to my sudden dizziness.

"Hahaha...you can't leave now..your my guest. So make yourself...comfortable" he says smirking and taking another sip from his cup.

Why do i feel like Im into something deep that i won't be able to get out of..

KRISTEL'S POV

Getting at our destination we arrive at house. When the car stops we all unbuckle and get out the car. We go and walk into the house looking around.

"Home sweet home..welcome home annie" Annie's dad says

After he says that i am hugged by Annie's mom and soon its a group hug. Im so glad annie has a wonderful family like this. She should be here...not me. Soon we all separate and i see Annie's mom in tears.

"Im sorry im trying not to cry. Its just..so good to have you back annie. Okay imma go call alex and sarah's parents and let them know that we are home early and see if you guys can spend time over here. It would be good for annie. You guys can show here to her room. We can unpack later. "

We all nod and go upstairs to our room. Me, Alex and sarah go to I'm guessing now my room. We open the door and see a nice size bed and dressers and pictures all over the wall of annie and her friends and family. Simple teen room.

"Does any of this look familiar to you" alex says.

" umm..not really..sorry"

"Don't worry its okay" sarah says.

I smile and look at the room it looks really nice. A few seconds later 'my mom' comes in the room

"Okay so i got off the phone and sarah and alex parents said they can stay. I told them about the situation they had no problem with you staying. Spending time with ur friends could also be another way of helping your memory. "

I smile and nod. I hope I won't be having to do this for long. I feel so dirty doing this. If i just had enough confidence i could just stand up to MJ and tell him i do NOT want to do his dirty work for him. ITS WRONG.

"Annie are you okay..your looking a little red" sarah says.

I guess my anger showed on the outside.

" yea sorry I'm okay"

"Its okay sweetie. Imma go downstairs..you want anything"

"No thanks. I'm okay mom" after i said that she hugged me. She then smiles at me and walks downstairs.
I smile and sit down on my bed looking down. I'm so sorry 'mom' I'm just not the daughter you think I am.