Chapter 13

Mike's POV

I pace around Annie's room still thinking about this whole situation. Annie has amnesia. I just..can't believe it. This is what i get when i let my feeling get in the way. Feelings aren't suppose to get in the way.

"This is my fault...how can i make things right again."

After pacing for a few minutes i stop. Well first i think that i should go an visit annie and see if she remembers anything. Hopefully my brother hasn't corrupted her already.
I flash to Annie's room and see that she is sleeping. But what i see next isn't pleasing.

"Mj...what are you doing here" i say in low deep voice

" oh hey mike...nothing just watching this precious angel sleep"

" I'll ask you again..what are you doing here"

"Well i could ask you the same thing..but if you must know...im here to make annie mine"

"She will never be yours" i say getting close in his face.

"Hmm, lets just see about that shall we. Looks like the precious angel is about to wake up."

I give him a quick glare and then go over to the side of Annie's bed watching her as she slowly flutters her eyes open.

Annie's POV

I slowly open my eyes as my vision gets blurry but then clears up as i see mj again.

"Hello annie"

"H-hello"

"You remember me right.."

"Yeaa..we met yesterday..your mj"

As im talking to mj i realize that there is another person here with us. As i look at him i realize he looks a lot like mj. Maybe this is the evil brother he was talking about.

"I see you met my brother...mike"

"Mike..." As i say his name i get this feeling...have i met him before...like i said his name before...it seems like i know him but my lack of memory is just like empty space at the moment.

"Remember what i told you about my brother annie?"

"Y-yeaa"

"Remember it kay" mj says smirking at mike

"Wait..what did you tell her" mike says making eye contact with mj

"Infact annie do you know the reason why your in here"

I shake my head no. I wonder where this is going...by the tension in the air probably nowhere good.

Mike's POV

What is mj up to now?

"Im just saying annie..remember me and my brother may look alike but we are very different...he's the one you need to watch out for"

"What" i say looking confused

"I won't sugar code it...he's the one that put you in here"

After he said that annie looks at me. Its hard to read her expression on her face right now.

"Mj your taking things too far...stop messing with her memory." i say getting defensive

"Do you deny that you didn't put her in the hospital"

"We basically both did. It was both of our faults" i say arguing back.

As were arguing annie constantly keeps moving her head from the both of us tracking our convosation. We shouldn't be arguing like this in front of her. Its not good for her memory.

"AAHH"

We both stop arguing and direct our attention to annie.

" annie whats wrong whats the matter" i say concerned and worried.

"aahh" we look at annie and see she has her hand on her head but then she takes it down and looks at us.

"Annie whats wrong"

"I- I dont know...but i saw something...i think it was part of my memory."

"Well what was it" mj says rushing her.

"Well...it was a bit crazy...there was lots of screaming..and then darkness. And I was with one of you but...i don't know which one"

"Hmm brother you never know maybe fighting is good for her memory"

I look at him wanting to kill him right now but i know it's wrong to do it in front of annie.

"But hey brother you know i been thinking....maybe i should just let you win."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean like i should probably just give up trying to get annie. She's in this hospital with basically no memory of anything. What's the point anymore of this."

I look at mj not really believing him. Oh he's good if he thinks that i will fall for this. What kind of string is he trying to pull at.

"You probably wont believe me saying this and i dont blame you but i really mean it bro. Lets stop this fighting" he says putting his hand out.

Not wanting to shake his hand i do it anyway. Fine if he wants to play then we'll play.

"Thank you brother I appreciate your words. So glad you decided to change." i say with a fake smile.

He nods and then goes over to annie and takes her hand.

"I hope you get your memory back. I'll see you later annie" he says as he kisses the top of her hand. He then smiles and with a last look at me he disappears.

I then look at annie.

"Dont fall for his tricks." and with that said i disappear as well.
I dont believe a word he says. I've known him for too long to fall for this. However if he wants to play we'll play. Two can play at this game.