Chapter Two -- ONE WEEK AGO: 9:01 PM

Danielle's P.O.V.

      The wind wrapped around me like a stranger's arms; it felt foreign and wrong. Shivering, I pulled my jacket closer to me, only hoping it would block the unwanted matter.

      "Are you cold, babe?" my boyfriend, Tyler, asked. He pulled me into a warm embrace, and everything sort of fell into place -- like every other time I was protected by his strong arms. There was no wind, no stranger, there was only him.

      I smiled and looked up into his bright blue eyes. "Just a little, but I'll be fine," I assured him.

      He smiled, leaning down to plant a kiss on my forehead. After a few moments, he pulled away and started to pat his pockets as he checked for something.

      As if asking him what was wrong, I knitted my eyebrows together in confusion, and he answered by asking, "Do you have my phone?" I shook my head, as I started to copy his actions. "I must have left it inside. I'll be back."

      Before he could run off, I grabbed his jacket and smirked. Confused, he froze.

      "Love you," I beamed, planting a single kiss on his plump lips.

      He let our kiss linger before replying, "I love you more."

      "Impossible."

      My heart fluttered as the night air drifted around us, not affecting how happy I was at that moment. Neither one of us wanted to pull away, each craving more.

      "Don't let the bus leave without me," Tyler finally insisted.

      I promised I wouldn't leave him -- my promise deeper than what he had asked -- and he jogged back to the cafe. Watching through the window, I seen him look for his phone at where we were sitting on the couch near the front. He turned towards me with the biggest smile. Then, he pointed to his phone like a child finding the biggest Easter egg.

      Screeching, a car stopped behind me, and a door flung open. Before I could even get the chance to turn around, an arm wrapped around my torso, the other arm reaching up and covering my mouth.

      By instinct, I screamed. Although, it didn't matter because it was muffled by his hand, I still screamed until my throat ached in pain. I needed to get help and that was the only thing on my mind.

      "Stop fighting," the man gritted through his teeth into my ear.

      I didn't obey his order; I didn't want to. All I wanted was to get away and as far away as possible.

      "I said, 'Stop'! Eric, what are out doing? Step on it!"

      In one swift movement, he threw me over onto the floor of the vehicle and forced my arms to my sides as he secured them there with his legs. All I could see was a black figure above me, blurred from my tears. Blinking the tears away, I watched as he leaned over and grabbed something that shined in the moonlight.

      While he was distracted, I tried with all my strength to push him off of me. With my surprise, he fell over enough for me to crawl out from under him and reach for the door handle. I unlocked it, quickly, but it still wouldn't budge. I kept attempting to open it. Nothing.

      I looked back for the man. He wasn't there. When I looked in the other direction, towards the back doors, all I saw was the black figure again, and then, I was on the floor, grasping my head in my hands. Pain and fear was the only thing keeping me awake.

      He was back on top of me, this time not giving me any chance to escape from his grip as my head spun. I tried to watch anything but him as he reached for the object again, not wanting to realize what was going to happen. Then, I noticed something on the window behind him.

      "Do you even know how to drive, Eric?" he complained, taking my attention away from the window. He struggled with the object when we went over a bump, but the next thing I knew, something sharp was jabbed into my right arm, causing a loud cry to escape my mouth.

      The man snickered. He snickered as I begged him quietly to let me go, mumbling my words. Getting weaker by the second, I closed my eyes and waited for the darkness to take over me.

ווווווווווווווו×
Hey, guys! I'm so sorry the chapters are so short right now, but I promise the next chapter is going to be longer!

Well, I'll update in 2-3 days! Comment what you think for a shout-out!