Chapter Eight --- FIVE DAYS AGO 9:57 PM

Danielle's P.O.V.

    Finally after the screaming stopped from the other room, I was left with the silence for the longest time. The only thing I could do was think, and I hated that. Thinking lead to what was happening and what was going to happen. I didn't want that nor did I need it. Of course that didn't stop my brain from exploring all the options.

    What would have happened if the man didn't arrive? Would be of really gone through with it? What would have happened if I saw his face? What if I knew him?

    The only thing I saw was his dark, messy hair and light-colored skin. I think he might have had a beard, but I'm not completely sure. If I knew it wouldn't really matter.

    Suddenly I thought of Tyler. He has been the only one to even come close to kissing me. Would he consider this cheating? I mean, I couldn't help it, I tried to stop him. Guilt started to settle in the pit of my stomach, making me worry about what would happen if Tyler found out.

    It doesn't really matter, through. He probably will never find out, considering the fact that I may never make it out of this room alive.

    With what felt like hours of going over the multiple scenarios that could happen, I tried falling asleep. Sleep wouldn't come even if my life depended on it. Those guys barging in here replayed in my mind on an endless loop.

    The thought terrified me more than anything before. I hated being this fragile. Everything I did only hurt me more. It wasn't fair.

    Abruptly, I was awaken from my restless sleep by a forceful grip around my arm. My breathing rate increased greatly as I tried figuring out what was going on. When did I fall asleep?

    "Come little lady," the dark haired one from earlier demanded. "We have some work to do."

    The next thing I knew, a blindfold was placed over my head, and I was being dragged out of the room. I had no idea what was going on or what was going to happen, but I didn't like it.

    I thrashed about trying to get my arm out of his grip. He was too strong for me. There was no way I was getting out of his hold.

    "Please!" I begged.

    He pulled me up to my feet, taking both my hands and securing them behind my back with his. I was then guided up a set of stairs and somewhere into another room. Even though, I tried digging my heels into the floor to stop myself from going anywhere, I somehow still ended up wherever he wanted me.

    "Sit and behave. It'll be a lot easier on all of us," he commented, pushing me down into an uncomfortable chair. As he forced one of my hands down to the arm of the chair and tied it down, I took the other one to try and stop him. "Stop fighting it." he gritted through his teeth.

    He roughly took my free hand and placed it on the other arm, secured by his hand.

    Somehow, within a split second, my hand escaped from his grasp and something bad happened. I didn't care what I hit or who it was. I just reached my arm out and clawed whatever I could.

    The man in front of me cursed loudly, backing away. I took my chance and tried untying the restraint on my left arm. I could hear him growling as he stomped back to me. However, I wasn't quick enough to get the rope off my hand.

    Taking my breath away, a hand wrapped around my neck. His nails dug deep into the back of my neck as I begged whoever he was to stop.

    Fortunately, it did. I took deep breaths, trying to somehow get air to my lungs as I listened to two of the men whispering harshly to each other.