Author's Note

First off, I want to thank everyone who has read Countdown! You guys are truly amazing to stick with me through this story and I thank you so much! I honestly don't think I would have finished without your support!

Secondly, I want to thank a few people for a few things they all individually did along with all the support they gave.

   •MaddyS3115 Thank you so much for all the help and support with this book. Also thank you so much for the cover! It's amazing and I absolutely love it!

   •cheesefists Thank you, thank you for all the support and the comments! And thank you for your incredible book! I absolutely am in love with it!

   •unicorn_ways I love your comments so much! They are what I live for! Haha anyway, thank you for every thing!

   •ohschist Thank you so much for the book review! It truly has helped me know what one thinks about my story and I honestly needed that! So thank you for doing that!

And finally...

   •wattpad Thanks for being a place that we can share our creations and make new friends!

Thanks everyone again for all the support throughout this story! I can not thank you enough! Love you all and I hope you enjoyed this story!

All the love,
          ❤ Liv